Pack of Blacks attack White dude in Richmond, VA

Sociologists could give you a litany of reasons....but it's a fact of life.

Really? So knowing the race makes a difference?

Make a difference in what regard?? I'm only talking in generalities, but I wouldn't choose to remain ignorant of the way people behave in certain circumstances.

What does race identification do? Does it change anything? The only use for racial identification is when the assailant has to be identified. Look at the act not the race, attack the act not the race but the news has to use race to sell and get viewers.

Really? So knowing the race makes a difference?

Make a difference in what regard?? I'm only talking in generalities, but I wouldn't choose to remain ignorant of the way people behave in certain circumstances.

What does race identification do? Does it change anything? The only use for racial identification is when the assailant has to be identified. Look at the act not the race, attack the act not the race but the news has to use race to sell and get viewers.

I don't know why you seem to be taking this so personally rather than looking at it from an objective perspective and study of the human condition. I do believe there is quite a bit to be learned from determining motivating factors which lead to race-based crimes.

I'm guessing "big reb" here is white... non-whites never say "race doesn't matter"... that's a luxury of fools.

As far as telling a story in the news why does race matter? People are bad when they are talking about a person of another race they always have to say that black or that mexican they never do it when they are talking about their own race. White person talking to another white person " there was this white guy who come busting throuight the door" I's this guy came busting through the door.

The story from the video should have went something like this a gang of youth beats up one singel male individual.

I knew it was a slanted post with race bias when the OP called the attackers a "pack".

A gang. A group, etc. are usual qualifiers in such a statement regarding humans.

A pack is not.

Yes, I'm sure we'll hear you admonish someone for referring to a "pack" of Muslim terrorists...

Here's a post where someone is cursing a Muslim while I'm in conversation with him, when I do have an opening to respond. Do you see my response?

So I say that you have no idea of what you are saying about me, so it is simply drivel.

Don't get me wrong. I'm Human and full of foibles and ethical swerving. Sometimes I lie and withhold truths.

But on humanity. Sorry, I've been taught too well.

I'm guessing "big reb" here is white... non-whites never say "race doesn't matter"... that's a luxury of fools.

You do a lot of that guessing, don't you? :razz:

You refer to them as a "pack" as if they are a bunch of animals..................................haha

Really what the fuck does the color of their skin have anything to do with anything? I helped blacks when they are ganged up on whites. I seen gangs of whites kick the shit out of Latinos, I've see latinos kick the shit out of whites. WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ABOUT THE COLOR OF SKIN?

If it were a pack of whites beating a black, wouldn't you be calling this a hate crime?

Really what the fuck does the color of their skin have anything to do with anything? I helped blacks when they are ganged up on whites. I seen gangs of whites kick the shit out of Latinos, I've see latinos kick the shit out of whites. WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ABOUT THE COLOR OF SKIN?

Let's not pretend it doesn't ever make a difference....because sometimes it is a factor.

Why does it matter? To point out a certain race what good does it do? It doesn't change anything the person still got assaulted. Gangs are iiot filled and idiot lead.and the color doesn't matter.

Well, when crimes are committed it's always good to have a description of the criminals, don't you think?

all I can say is if the assault victim is snoring at the end of the video, that's a symptom of a possible serious head injury.

New Topics

Forum List

Back