Pack of Blacks attack White dude in Richmond, VA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOdIWSdCwa8"]Black man beaten for driving with white woman [/ame]

I knew it was a slanted post with race bias when the OP called the attackers a "pack".

A gang. A group, etc. are usual qualifiers in such a statement regarding humans.

A pack is not.

Really what the fuck does the color of their skin have anything to do with anything? I helped blacks when they are ganged up on whites. I seen gangs of whites kick the shit out of Latinos, I've see latinos kick the shit out of whites. WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ABOUT THE COLOR OF SKIN?

Really what the fuck does the color of their skin have anything to do with anything? I helped blacks when they are ganged up on whites. I seen gangs of whites kick the shit out of Latinos, I've see latinos kick the shit out of whites. WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ABOUT THE COLOR OF SKIN?

Let's not pretend it doesn't ever make a difference....because sometimes it is a factor.

Let's not pretend it doesn't ever make a difference....because sometimes it is a factor.

Why does it matter? To point out a certain race what good does it do? It doesn't change anything the person still got assaulted. Gangs are iiot filled and idiot lead.and the color doesn't matter.

I knew it was a slanted post with race bias when the OP called the attackers a "pack".

A gang. A group, etc. are usual qualifiers in such a statement regarding humans.

A pack is not.

Yes, I'm sure we'll hear you admonish someone for referring to a "pack" of Muslim terrorists...

Why does it matter? To point out a certain race what good does it do? It doesn't change anything the person still got assaulted. Gangs are iiot filled and idiot lead.and the color doesn't matter.

Sociologists could give you a litany of reasons....but it's a fact of life.

Really? So knowing the race makes a difference?

the color doesn't matter.

Actually, it does. Race matters. It matters a lot. You can't make it not matter but hoping it doesn't.

How does it make a difference? How does know the race change anything about the person getting assaulted? The only time race identification matters is identifying who was the assailant?

Really? So knowing the race makes a difference?

Make a difference in what regard?? I'm only talking in generalities, but I wouldn't choose to remain ignorant of the way people behave in certain circumstances.

Forum List

Back