PAC-12 sucks

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Arizona loses to MAC Champion Buffalo last night. A March Madness disaster is just what the PAC 12 didn't need after a football season where they went 1-8 in bowl games

Arizona loses to MAC Champion Buffalo last night. A March Madness disaster is just what the PAC 12 didn't need after a football season where they went 1-8 in bowl games
Upstate NY is no joke. Syracuse and Buffalo denied both teams from Arizona.

My older brother played a year as a running back in the NFL up there. The NFL being Niagara Frontier League and he was a high school sophomore. Never been so cold as when sitting through those games towards the end of the season.

My older brother played a year as a running back in the NFL up there. The NFL being Niagara Frontier League and he was a high school sophomore. Never been so cold as when sitting through those games towards the end of the season.
I played this guy in pop warner. Multiple kick off returns and playing linebacker couldn't even touch him. Dude just snaked right bye.
Dorsey Levens - Wikipedia

Syracuse used to have the old Archbold stadium open air cold and snowy with Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Larry Csonka. They play in a dome now and the football program sucks. Basketball is great I moved away though so I don't get to the dome often.

My cousin was the backup running back to OJ the year he gained 2000 yards

Forum List

Back