Pa worries me

wigwum

220px-Apache_Wickiup,_Edward_Curtis,_1903.jpg

wampum

wampus

images

Despite all of our disagreements on politics, I'm glad too see we can all get together to call this guy out as a concern troll. A poor one at that.
Really you talking about your arse on this. I keep defending myself from bollocks like this and will do.

you have no evidence to prove i am a troll and your a troll for keep abusing me like this

Despite all of our disagreements on politics, I'm glad too see we can all get together to call this guy out as a concern troll. A poor one at that.
Really you talking about your arse on this. I keep defending myself from bollocks like this and will do.

you have no evidence to prove i am a troll and your a troll for keep abusing me like this

Are you an Irish Pikey?

you see any polls saying romney's ahead here, concern troll?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

didn't think so.

President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney entered the final days of the presidential race tied in a state that the campaigns only recently began contesting, a Tribune-Review poll shows.

The poll showed the race for Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes locked up at 47 percent in its final week. Romney was scheduled to campaign in the Philadelphia area on Sunday, and former President Bill Clinton planned to stump for Obama on Monday. The campaigns have begun to saturate the airwaves with millions of dollars in presidential advertising.

“They’re both in here because of exactly what you’re seeing” in this poll, said Jim Lee, president of Susquehanna Polling & Research, which surveyed 800 likely voters Oct. 29-31. Most of the interviews occurred after Hurricane Sandy inundated Eastern and Central Pennsylvania. The poll’s error margin is 3.46 percentage points.

Trib poll shows presidential race in Pennsylvania remains too close to call | TribLIVE

Rasmussen has Obama 5 points ahead, and since Rasmussen and Pew have been the most accurate pollsters, being perfect in 2008 in their late polls, I would normally be inclined to write PA off as a blue state, but the presidential race has not contested this state until recently, so I'm not sure what value most of the polls have in predicting the outcome is. In Philadelphia, an Obama safe haven, until recently there were almost no political ads for the presidential race on TV, but now there are loads of them and there are 3 or 4 pro Romney ads for every pro Obama ad, and the Senate race between Tom Smith, a previously unknown conservative businessman and Bob Casey Jr., a very popular incumbent senator and the son of a very popular former governor, is a statistical tie.

From the outset, Romney's strategy was to conserve resources while staying close in the battleground states and then finish big with a flood of advertising, and Obama's strategy was to spend big early in the campaign - until last month pro Obama forces outspent pro Romney forces by more than 2 to 1 - to try gain a large enough lead to weather the final push by Romney. Because of these very different strategies, Obama leads early were expected and any place where his leads are small has to be considered a toss up.

Additionally, in Pew's last survey it concluded that Romney supporters were more certain they would vote than Obama supporters, 88% for Romney and 83% for Obama, so if this is true and we assume the undecided voters will break evenly for the candidates, any place where Obama's lead is within a few points, the edge has to be given to Romney and PA could go either way.

Presidential Race Dead Even; Romney Maintains Turnout Edge | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Last edited:
well i hope they do because they got to win pa. they must wi n it but i personally see it as a worry that gop sending romney their as they must think state can be won now

Mitt can win it.

The only thing obama can win is philly and pittsburg

everywhere else knows how much the state relies on coal, and now fracking.

Only city folk are foolish enough to think the state can keep going with obama at the wheel.
i think though obama does care about workers. i just worry that taken for state for granted in winning it and romney will sneak in and win it . if that happens we looking at awful night

Obama cares about workers? Where the hell do you come up with that? Think again, please.

Granted, Romney doesn't give a shit about workers either, but there is not an ounce of proof over the last five years including the time he was in the Senate so called working for "the people", that he has done a damned thing for us, in fact, with Obamacare he has done more than his fair share to destroy the middle class.

But liberals just keep listening to the lies and saying, "Obama's my man".

God help us that one of these two are going to be President for the next four years.

Immie

Last edited:

My first piece of evidence is the definition of a concern troll. Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My 2nd through 1871st pieces of evidence are your 1870 posts here.

Mitt can win it.

The only thing obama can win is philly and pittsburg

everywhere else knows how much the state relies on coal, and now fracking.

Only city folk are foolish enough to think the state can keep going with obama at the wheel.
i think though obama does care about workers. i just worry that taken for state for granted in winning it and romney will sneak in and win it . if that happens we looking at awful night

Obama cares about workers? Where the hell do you come up with that? Think again, please.

Granted, Romney doesn't give a shit about workers either, but there is not an ounce of proof over the last five years including the time he was in the Senate so called working for "the people", that he has done a damned thing for us, in fact, with Obamacare he has done more than his fair share to destroy the middle class.

God help us that one of these two are going to be President for the next four years.

Immie
:cuckoo:

Of course workers know the President cares about them. He gave them health care for them and their families.

:lol:

I am really worried about my pa now that decker troll is ignoring me.

My pa just might get mad and go have a talk with him. :eek:

...Rasmussen and Pew have been the most accurate pollsters, being perfect in 2008 in their late polls...

Looks like you may have been suckered in by the outdated, invalid Fordham "Initial Report." This preliminary report was compiled in the hours following the 2008 election, long before all ballots had been counted, and showed Rasmussen and Pew as most accurate.

Problem was, calculations in this Initial Report were done using an ESTIMATE of a 6.15 Obama winning margin. However, when all the votes were tallied, Obama ACTUALLY won by a 7.2 margin.

Fordham later released a complete analysis based on the official popular vote count for 2008. In this report, eight pollsters were more accurate than Rasmussen and Pew.

Being new here, I'm not allowed to post direct links, but you can Google Fordham's "Preelection Poll Accuracy in the 2008 General Elections" to see for yourself.

Immie
:cuckoo:

Of course workers know the President cares about them. He gave them health care for them and their families.

:lol:

That is the most idiotic thing you have ever posted Dante.

He consigned the middle class to fewer jobs, higher insurance costs and higher taxes and didn't give them jack shit in return. And you say he gave them Health Care.

For the record, health insurance is NOT health care. Mandated health insurance is higher costs in regards to their insurance policies and Obamacare means higher taxes for the middle class. Higher taxes and higher costs are all Obama gave the middle class.

And you liberals are thanking him for it. I think you all have a few dozen screws loose.

Immie

Forum List

Back