Pa worries me

decker

Oct 12, 2012
Worried that romney in pa on sunday and clinton heading their four times over whole of monday.

obama must win their. has to . they got to fight tooth and nail to hold on to that state.

worried the storm will stop people going to vote.

Why?

we have people voting already.

And less than half the state had any real effect from the storm.

but if you are worried about philly, don't, I can assure you the dem machine has plans to get people voting, weather they actually do or not.

Why?

but if you are worried about philly, don't, I can assure you the dem machine has plans to get people voting, weather they actually do or not.
well i hope they do because they got to win pa. they must wi n it but i personally see it as a worry that gop sending romney their as they must think state can be won now

Why?

well i hope they do because they got to win pa. they must wi n it but i personally see it as a worry that gop sending romney their as they must think state can be won now

Mitt can win it.

The only thing obama can win is philly and pittsburg

everywhere else knows how much the state relies on coal, and now fracking.

Only city folk are foolish enough to think the state can keep going with obama at the wheel.

Why?

Mitt can win it.

Only city folk are foolish enough to think the state can keep going with obama at the wheel.
i think though obama does care about workers. i just worry that taken for state for granted in winning it and romney will sneak in and win it . if that happens we looking at awful night

you see any polls saying romney's ahead here, concern troll?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

didn't think so.
i am not a troll. ireally fuck off withthat . i know obama ahead in pa but just worried that pa in play all of a sudden when it looked so sure few weeks back.

obama got to win their. must do.

They polled philly.

well, they actually called it; A poll focused in the south east of PA.

least that is what the last one I bothered with said.

Mitt can win it.

i think though obama does care about workers. i just worry that taken for state for granted in winning it and romney will sneak in and win it . if that happens we looking at awful night
5 million more people are unemployed today than on the day he was elected.

Talk is cheap when the facts don't add up to the blather.

Mitt can win it.

true but he tried his best their. if he does not win pa then it is all over

Mitt can win it.

he tried his best. i wonder though if intrade dramtic odds drop is reflecting the latest pa polls though

No he didn't.

He adopted the policy of spending our way out of debt.

That idea failed under fdr and it failed in Japan. There is no history where that idea ever succeeded.

It failed, he was told it would fail, and when faced with the question of why he did it anyway, he laughed.
22-23 million UE, and he laughed.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
11/4/12 UE= 22.7 Million
11/4/08 UE= 13.5 Million

Sorry, I was wrong. 9.2 million more people are w/o jobs under obama.

he tried his best. i wonder though if intrade dramtic odds drop is reflecting the latest pa polls though

take a look at the history of polls.

w/o checking myself, I will bet everysinglelast poll has the dem winning going into the election.

Why?

B/c it's cheaper to call places where the population is dense.

Mitt can win it.

Poll: Blame still goes to Bush for bad economy

Poll: Blame still goes to Bush for bad economy – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

No he didn't.

That idea failed under fdr and it failed in Japan. There is no history where that idea ever succeeded.

It failed, he was told it would fail, and when faced with the question of why he did it anyway, he laughed.

11/4/12 UE= 22.7 Million
11/4/08 UE= 13.5 Million

to be fair he could have done better their. if he loses pa that might be a big reason

Poll: Blame still goes to Bush for bad economy – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
that is true but just worry obama team not got that message through to people of pa

Worried that romney in pa on sunday and clinton heading their four times over whole of monday.

obama must win their. has to . they got to fight tooth and nail to hold on to that state.

Obama made his own bed when he started shutting down the coal industry.......:cool:

Fact; Obama has been the Pres for almost 4 years and he needs to put on the big boy pants and man the fuck up.

Sorry, but still blaming Bush is just pussified. Seriously.

No he didn't.

11/4/12 UE= 22.7 Million
11/4/08 UE= 13.5 Million

to be fair he could have done better their. if he loses pa that might be a big reason

He did exactly what he planned on doing.

A better job would have gas over $4 and millions more jobless.

Obama made his own bed when he started shutting down the coal industry.......:cool:

The only obama signs I've seen are bumper stickers once I'm in Allentown.

Forum List

Back