PA wants their stooge Barak Hussein to force Israel to commit suicide

:rofl:

Welcome to the Ranks of Scarlet A wearers, dude. I'm sure you'll get your antisemite badge in the mail after being told by one of the local agents that your reply must mean that you want nothing more than to see dead jews floating in the water.

:lol:

Jews are too busy building successful businesses that Warren Buffett invests in, loser...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

hey... there were lots of successful business going on with nazi germany too..

nothing new under the sun!

Fail, stoner, as you always do. Warren Buffett oversees a publically traded, American corporation.

Stoner=bitter loser.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

3000 people were killed on 9/11 by IslamoTerrorists, but, you're still fixated on a fabricated fairy tale? What kind of mental illness afflicts you?
The kind that makes it hard to understand how two planes pulverized three steel-framed skyscrapers, and why the assault on Liberty "...remains the only major maritime incident in US history not investigated by the US Congress." (my emphasis)

Except, engineering experts have already explained how the WTC buildings collapsed, thus, your mental illness includes paranoia and delusions...
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popularmechanics.com
Your experts don't explain where the molten steel or Thermate came from.

Are you afraid a government that lies about Liberty and 9/11 might be as corrupt as Goldman Sachs?

Or the State of Israel?

The kind that makes it hard to understand how two planes pulverized three steel-framed skyscrapers, and why the assault on Liberty "...remains the only major maritime incident in US history not investigated by the US Congress." (my emphasis)

Except, engineering experts have already explained how the WTC buildings collapsed, thus, your mental illness includes paranoia and delusions...
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popularmechanics.com
Your experts don't explain where the molten steel or Thermate came from.

Are you afraid a government that lies about Liberty and 9/11 might be as corrupt as Goldman Sachs?

Or the State of Israel?

My experts are experts. You, not so much.

Or the State of Israel?

The only thing I'm afraid of at the moment is that a psychopath like yourself could be on the street.

It's a shame we have a pro-terrorist president. What an embarassment!

it's a shame ironic jews are acting just like their former captors. How anticlimactic that these are the people we've supported for almost 50 years who can rationalize doing to other what has been done to them..

You're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.

1.5 million Israeli Arabs live in complete freedom and are the only Arabs in the entire Middle East with human rights and civil liberties.

Go back into your coma, stoner.

....says a zionist jew hellbent on preserving jewish domination in israel..

Jews are too busy building successful businesses that Warren Buffett invests in, loser...
YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com

Fail, stoner, as you always do. Warren Buffett oversees a publically traded, American corporation.

Stoner=bitter loser.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

American corps also traded, quite a lot, with nazis...

but, don't let historic facts bump you on your ass when scrambling for another broken record post..

Or the State of Israel?

The only thing I'm afraid of at the moment is that a psychopath like yourself could be on the street.

...says the killer jew whose bloody lips and transparent hatred for all things non-jewish makes his knuckles grasp the cultural dagger of zionism...

:rolleyes:

Stoner=bitter loser.

Warren Buffett...

American corps also traded, quite a lot, with nazis...

but, don't let historic facts bump you on your ass when scrambling for another broken record post..

Stoner, Warren Buffett runs one of the most widely traded publically held corporations in America.

Go back into your coma, dimwit.

Warren Buffett invests in successful Israeli company and expresses admiration for "impressive" Israeli achievements...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

AmwayMike...

The region is no different than it has been for the last 60 years. Nobody is going to fix anything because the principles do not want it fixed

Didn't Israel accept the Clinton peace proposal at Camp David of surrendering Gaza and virtually all of the West Bank to the Pallies, flatly rejected by Arafat, which Clinton in his memoir later wrote was such a "good" proposal, he was surprised Arafat was "foolish" to reject it?

So, what exactly was proposed that Arafat rejected?

Is Mexico disputed land? Israel is building housing for it's citizens in its own land.

I don't care what arab terrorists or Barak Hussein thinks about that.

Let's be accurate Mikey. Israel is building housing for it's Jewish citizens. Not it's Arab citizens. They are denied permits to expand or build housing.

Forum List

Back