PA calls for ICC probe into Israeli war crimes

israeli should be dissolved and the land made public. its terrorists leaders should be tried for war crimes

That's genocide, shithead. Please, do not procreate.

dissolving a country is genocide ?? :confused:
Iswael was established by a UN decree (the only UN decree that israel observes) so it stands that the ¨shitty little state¨ could also be dissolved by decree, the jews muslims and christians who agree to live under one person one vote should be invited to stay to build ther new state

israeli should be dissolved and the land made public. its terrorists leaders should be tried for war crimes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI&NR=1]YouTube - The most harmful place for Jews is in Israel[/ame]

We would do well to note the Names of the people who got us into this mess for future war crimes tribunals

Wrong, retard. The Ottoman Turks who controlled Palestine permitted Jewish immigration.

Subsequent to the dissolution of the Empire after WW I, the San Remo Resolution and Palestine Mandate permitted Jewish immigration into Palestine.

The indigenous population migrated to Palestine to take advantage of the booming economy fostered by the Jews.

Open a history book, retard.

Palestine has always been the homeland of the Jews. Many could trace their ancestry back thousands of years. Those Jews along with their Muslim and Christian neighbors were opposed to the state of Israel. The descendants of those Jews are still opposed to Israel.

Thank God you're not a member of my family. You are so mentally impaired, I feel badly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvrXw-HYFs]YouTube - Jews and Palestinians did, can and will live in peace[/ame]

Iswael was established by a UN decree (the only UN decree that israel observes) so it stands that the ¨shitty little state¨ could also be dissolved by decree, the jews muslims and christians who agree to live under one person one vote should be invited to stay to build ther new state

They already HAVE one person one vote you dumb ASS. In fact last I checked 13 members of the Knesset were Arabs. Arabs Have all the same rights as Jews. In fact they have one right Jews do not have, they have the right to refuse obligatory military service.

Birdbrain, the "shitty little country" has become one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world.

Israel has more technology companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country outside the US.

Israel is one of the wealthiest countries based on per capita income.
Israel is one of the fastest-growing economies based on GDP.

The 25 Arab countries' GDPs, combined, are less than that of Spain.

Today, Israel is a leader in information technology, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, military equipment and medical devices.

Israeli-based Teva pharmaceuticals, alone, has a market capitlaization of $50 billion.

You're such an ignorant and unsuccessful moron, I don't know whether to laugh at you or cry.

The UN did not establish Israel. Resolution 181 was passed by the General Assembly to be given to the Security council to implement. The Security Council never acted on it.

Israel declared itself to be a state in total disregard of the tenets of the resolution. Israel never observed 181.

The UN did not establish Israel. Resolution 181 was passed by the General Assembly to be given to the Security council to implement. The Security Council never acted on it.

Israel declared itself to be a state in total disregard of the tenets of the resolution. Israel never observed 181.

You're retarded.

You're retarded.

Are you saying that Israel stayed within its designated borders, the rights of the native population were not compromised and Jerusalem became a UN run city as 181 specified?

You're retarded.

Are you saying that Israel stayed within its designated borders, the rights of the native population were not compromised and Jerusalem became a UN run city as 181 specified?

I'm saying you're severely mentally impaired. The rights of Jews were compromised when the Arabs went to war with the Jews one day after issuance of UN Res. 181 that conferred statehood on the Pallies, which the Pallies rejected.

The Arabs have absolutely no rights under UN Res. 181, you fool.

You're retarded.

I'm saying you're severely mentally impaired. The rights of Jews were compromised when the Arabs went to war with the Jews one day after issuance of UN Res. 181 that conferred statehood on the Pallies, which the Pallies rejected.

Neither does Israel.

Neither does Israel.

Israel has full rights under the San Remo Resolution and the Palestine Mandate, you fucking retard.

San Remo Resolution...
The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people...

Palestine Mandate...
The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions...

Thank God you are not in my family, you pathetic numbskull.

Neither does Israel.

Israel has full rights under the San Remo Resolution and the Palestine Mandate, you fucking retard.

San Remo Resolution...
The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people...

Palestine Mandate...
The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions...

"The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions..."

When did that happen?

Neither does Israel.

San Remo Resolution...

Palestine Mandate...

"The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions..."

When did that happen?

When did you become mentally impaired, or, were you born retarded?

San Remo Resolution...

Palestine Mandate...

When did that happen?

When did you become mentally impaired, or, were you born retarded?

Don't know, huh.

Forum List

Back