PA-18 Lesson For Midterms: The GOP Tax Sham Is Their Greatest Weakness

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The GOP cannot be allowed to dance around their largest legislative priority now that it is proven to be a losing message. Democratic candidates must make sure that it is symbolically emblazoned upon every Republican candidate’s forehead: that they prioritized tax cuts for the rich over serving the American people. It must be left as lesson to everyone , that their Tax Sham bill was a huge mistake, both electorally, as well as in reality.

PA-18 Lesson for Midterms: The GOP Tax Bill is Their Greatest Weakness

The GOP cannot be allowed to dance around their largest legislative priority now that it is proven to be a losing message. Democratic candidates must make sure that it is symbolically emblazoned upon every Republican candidate’s forehead: that they prioritized tax cuts for the rich over serving the American people. It must be left as lesson to everyone , that their Tax Sham bill was a huge mistake, both electorally, as well as in reality.

It is not a weakness but it is not the strength they thought it would be. A article in the NY Times found that for blue collar voters, it is nice but not a game changer.

Blue-Collar Trump Voters Are Shrugging at Their Tax Cuts

I'm not rich and the tax cuts have benefited me as well as almost every American. You can listen to Pelosi and Schumer and MSNBC and parrot their bullshit all you want, but the proof was in the pudding and America ain't buying it. Concerning PA18, it took a Democrat spouting all Republican campaign promises and swearing not to support Pelosi to get elected. As long as he follows thru on his promises, that's the kind of Democrat that Republicans can support. The only question is why the hell he ran as a Democrat. Good luck trying to duplicate that win if the candidates decide to run left....which most will.

INdeed. The neonazis and white supremacists here were duped by their 30 pieces of silver while the 1% made out like bandits.

The serial sex offender: I’ll lose bigly with this tax bill.

Just another lie the deplorables ignored..

I'm not rich and the tax cuts have benefited me as well as almost every American. You can listen to Pelosi and Schumer and MSNBC and parrot their bullshit all you want, but the proof was in the pudding and America ain't buying it. Concerning PA18, it took a Democrat spouting all Republican campaign promises and swearing not to support Pelosi to get elected. As long as he follows thru on his promises, that's the kind of Democrat that Republicans can support. The only question is why the hell he ran as a Democrat. Good luck trying to duplicate that win if the candidates decide to run left....which most will.
You also probably supported the child molester in Alabama so your opinion is null and void.

It is not a weakness but it is not the strength they thought it would be. A article in the NY Times found that for blue collar voters, it is nice but not a game changer.

Blue-Collar Trump Voters Are Shrugging at Their Tax Cuts
And it had no traction even in this gop district
Republican tax cut message abandoned in Pennsylvania special election | Carson, wife reportedly selected $31,000 dining set

It was a cynical bet by McConnell that aiming 80% of it at gop donors, 20% of it at lower middle class, and punishing blue states would be a winner.

I think the "Trump Effect" overall will be the biggest factor.

America elected a horrible no-good very bad person. And now America must get itself right.

I’ll give my tax cut back in a NY minute if sanity is restored to the EPA.

Liberals are idiots -that's the lesson from the article cited and thread created.

Liberals tried to act like Nostradamus by predicting the world's end resulting from the Tax Reform Bill's passage. Instead they ended up looking like 'Nostra-dumb-asses' as it was a huge success that benefitted the Middle Class. That did not stop them from doubling down on 'fear-mongering' and 'stupid'. They then vowed they would eliminate the Tax Reform Bill, raise taxes, and take back every dime the Tax Reform bill put in the pockets of the Middle Class. (GREAT campaign slogan / speech, btw.)

The DNC candidate who won - he was a CONSERVATIVE, almost everything the Democrats stand against. This was not a win for Democrats - it was a win for the Middle Class and Conservatives!

And why do idiots credit a President for the win ... or loss ... of a lower-level candidate? When Democrats ran for their positions last time none of them wanted Obama within a 2-state radius of them and their campaign. Obama wasted no time is claiming credit for the Democrats who won, though.

Idiots and partisans put great weight in a President's endorsement of House/Senate politicians. Their record of honor, integrity, keeping their word / promise, their voting record, any scandals, etc... are what is important, not whether a President endorses them or not. Of course a President will be willing to endorse a candidate who they think will work with them, but that does little to tell you who the candidate is, stands for, believes in, etc...

I give Presidents extremely little, if any, credit for a candidate winning an election. Obama endorsed Hillary, and she was the worst, most-criminal candidate in US history.

I gave my $1000 bonus back !

(RW's are sooo easy to dupe) :abgg2q.jpg:

Traditionally the Democrat Bigots have hated mainstream middle class voters.
They treat them as their enemy.

Liberals are idiots -that's the lesson from the article cited and thread created.

Liberals tried to act like Nostradamus by predicting the world's end resulting from the Tax Reform Bill's passage. Instead they ended up looking like 'Nostra-dumb-asses' as it was a huge success that benefitted the Middle Class. That did not stop them from doubling down on 'fear-mongering' and 'stupid'. They then vowed they would eliminate the Tax Reform Bill, raise taxes, and take back every dime the Tax Reform bill put in the pockets of the Middle Class. (GREAT campaign slogan / speech, btw.)

The DNC candidate who won - he was a CONSERVATIVE, almost everything the Democrats stand against. This was not a win for Democrats - it was a win for the Middle Class and Conservatives!

And why do idiots credit a President for the win ... or loss ... of a lower-level candidate? When Democrats ran for their positions last time none of them wanted Obama within a 2-state radius of them and their campaign. Obama wasted no time is claiming credit for the Democrats who won, though.

Idiots and partisans put great weight in a President's endorsement of House/Senate politicians. Their record of honor, integrity, keeping their word / promise, their voting record, any scandals, etc... are what is important, not whether a President endorses them or not. Of course a President will be willing to endorse a candidate who they think will work with them, but that does little to tell you who the candidate is, stands for, believes in, etc...

I give Presidents extremely little, if any, credit for a candidate winning an election. Obama endorsed Hillary, and she was the worst, most-criminal candidate in US history.
There you go again.

“Hillary most criminal candidate”

Please list the official charges, indictments or convictions.

Trump defrauded small businessmen all of his life and his campaign was like a roadmap to Russia.
The real criminal was elected.

You also probably supported the child molester in Alabama so your opinion is null and void.

Hey Unreasonable, I actually supported Bill Clinton....twice. So yeah, I'm onboard with rapists and child molesters like him. Are you a douche by practice or are you a natural?

You stupid Moon Bats are confused.

The Democrat won in Pennsylvania because he basically ran on a Conservative platform that most Republicans would have embraced, including supporting the right to keep and bear arms.

To try and draw a comparison to the other races that will be coming up in the fall where the Democrats are batshit crazy Left Wing assholes would really be delusional.

By the way Moon Bats. I know you idiots on welfare love your big government and big taxes for other people but not the people that have to pay the taxes.

Forum List

Back