Pa-12

We'll see what happens. I'm more interested whether Sestak or Specter will win the Senate nomination. I still cant decide which is the lesser of two evils there.

With just 6% of precincts reporting, Critz 62%, Burns 38%, - but very early and reporting is coming in from the Democrat strongholds at the moment.

The Burns camp may be a just a bit nervous though...

Republican Burns now trending up, though still trailing by nearly double-digits...

PA-12 is HUGE. Perhaps the most signifcant race tonight.

Funny thing is, I agree, this is the most significant race. Oddly enough though... I didn't even know it was happening until this morning.

We'll see how this goes, though. The GOP put a lot of money into the guy. He looks younger, healthier, and more charismatic then the guy and he's running in a very conservative district.

If he DOESN'T win, that might mean that republicans need to change their strategy for 2010.

I don't have an opinion of who should win though, since I just found out about it today.

Momentum now shifting back to the Democrat - though on the ground folks for Burns maintaining their district strongholds have yet to be counted...

Momentum now shifting back to the Democrat - though on the ground folks for Burns maintaining their district strongholds have yet to be counted...

I don't know a lot about PA-12 so excuse me for asking, but is it a district that's largely one-dimensional where most of it is widely rural? Or does it have more then one dimension, like a large rural area and a major city nearby or small city in the middle somewhere were you could actually say there are "strongholds" on either side?

Westmoreland County tilting toward Republican Burns - that could prove decisive...

I'm not completely confident in this district race. This is the seat that elected Murtha about a billion times after all.

From the ground:

"Watch what happens over the next 20 minutes"

Ok - we shall see...

Forget. It's over. The Republican lost. The Democrat won. Bellweather for November indeed if the Republican Party keeps sticking to the far right.

I'm not completely confident in this district race. This is the seat that elected Murtha about a billion times after all.

That is what makes the race so interesting.

The district has proven a Democrat stronghold for years now under Murtha.

For a Republican to take the seat would be quite an accomplishment. Hell, even a 2-3 point margin loss would prove an accomplishment of sorts.

Currently there is a 10-point gap between the Democrat and Republican, with 2/3rds of Districts reporting.

WOW

The race is now a virtual TIE.

Watch what happens over the next 20 minutes indeed!!!!! :clap2::clap2:

OUCH.

Incoming results from large county has swung it back to the Democrat.

Whispers that Burns may be preparing to concede.

BUMMER!!!!!!

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!!!!

WOW

The race is now a virtual TIE.

Watch what happens over the next 20 minutes indeed!!!!! :clap2::clap2:

Virtual tie???

Where are you looking?

According to the AP website as of 10:30 Eastern it was Critz 53 and Burns 45.

News from The Associated Press

The state website - its current results now mirror your report. Perhaps a glitch in their system! It was a remarkable change in the percentages - but now back to a 10-point gap favoring the Dem...

Forum List

Back