P.F. Timore claims the US funds Al Qaeda

Just curious, but when you were in grammar school, were you the hall monitor?You've been so tattletale-ish. What's the deal?

Just curious, but when you were in grammar school, were you the hall monitor?You've been so tattletale-ish. What's the deal?

You don't mind that a retard like PF Tinmore , a supporter of Arab terrorists , an anti-semite , someone that maligns the US by claiming we created and support a world wide Islamic terror organization that has killed thousands of American civilians, posts his drivel?

Last I checked this is a political board and when someone makes a political statement such as he made that deserves its own thread. But if you can not handle the realities of the board perhaps you should find a quilting board to post on?

You don't mind that a retard like PF Tinmore , a supporter of Arab terrorists , an anti-semite , someone that maligns the US by claiming we created and support a world wide Islamic terror organization that has killed thousands of American civilians, posts his drivel?

Last I checked this is a political board and when someone makes a political statement such as he made that deserves its own thread. But if you can not handle the realities of the board perhaps you should find a quilting board to post on?
Its more feasible than the US planned 9/11, will give him that.

I don't know if he is a leftist but he certainly is an extremist that hates Jews.

I usually don't read his posts.

so start one>
341890910_f86f8ca503.jpg

so start one>
341890910_f86f8ca503.jpg
You don't like the Reagan cult either then? :eusa_eh:

What does the demonized class (Venezuela, Cuba, Libya, Iraq, Iran, and North Korea) have in common?

None are in debt with the World Bank.

Forum List

Back