P.E.T.A. is going to have a hayday with this

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
McDonald's CEO Dies of Heart Attack

Apr 19, 8:55 AM (ET)

CHICAGO (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp. (MCD.N) Chairman and Chief Executive Jim Cantalupo, who helped turned the company around with a focus on better food and service, died on Monday of an apparent heart attack, the company said.
Cantalupo, 60, died in Orlando, Florida, where he was attending a McDonald's meeting for its restaurant owners and operators.

The world's largest restaurant chain could not immediately say who was taking over Cantalupo's responsibilities.

Full Story

PETA is I think,possibly the biggest group of radical idiots I have ever seen. I myself am an animal lover and in no way condone them. It would be just like them to applaud someones death. One has to be pretty choosy about what animal rights organizations they join. A good part of them are in for money,not legit,or just plain radical.

That is truly ridiculous!!! Did you see the other thread about PETA
that says they are having a campaign in Germany to compare the Holocaust to animals being slaughtered. They are about nothing but money. They give true animal lovers like myself a bad name.

Thats a good one! I remember hearing a story about some big fishing event and someone from PETA showed up wearing a big fish costume to horass everyone there. It was pretty funny. Ny husband and I couldn't stop laughing. DID you hear about the campaign recently where they were saying that men would grow ahem...boobs if they ate meat because of the hormones in the meat. I saked my husband if he thought he was going to need a bra i could pick him one up :D :eek:

A quote from k.d. lang:

"People have to realize that we're no better than the animals."

Originally posted by MtnBiker
The PETA manzzire. :D

It's the "bro."

Originally posted by krisy
It would be just like them to applaud someones death.

They already did. Remember the Dr. Atkins fiasco? I still think the Atkins diet is unhealthy, but I'm not going to use the death of Dr. Atkins for an example of that...unless a trend starts.

I saw a picture of Mr. Cantalupo, he appeared to be quite trim. Somehow I doubt a guy making as much as he was was eating too many Quarter Pounders anyway. As for PETA, we agree on that...these people are whacko. I love animals, but I understand where I am on the food chain. Is PETA going to patrol Africa and tell Lions not to eat antelopes anymore?

acludem

Originally posted by Hobbit
It's the "bro."

They already did. Remember the Dr. Atkins fiasco? I still think the Atkins diet is unhealthy, but I'm not going to use the death of Dr. Atkins for an example of that...unless a trend starts.

Atkins works. I lost 30 pounds. I also happened to have blood work done durning that time and my cholesterol and all other indicators were perfect.

The PCRM (Physicians Committe FOr Responsible Medicine) is a front for a bunch of lefty peta doctors to accomplish their agenda under the guise of professional detachment. Lying fucking libs.

So McDonald's CEO is McDead at 60. Wow. Five more years and I'll be there. Wonder if it's too late to start on an all-tofu diet.

Regarding PETA, I understand that they sent a protest letter to Y. Arafat after a particularly bloody suicide attack. Seems that the fine folks at PETA were objecting to the use of a donkey in the attack instead of the usual muslim nutbar. Apparently killing humans is just fine with PETA. You're just not allowed to blow up a jackass in the process.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
So McDonald's CEO is McDead at 60. Wow. Five more years and I'll be there. Wonder if it's too late to start on an all-tofu diet.

Regarding PETA, I understand that they sent a protest letter to Y. Arafat after a particularly bloody suicide attack. Seems that the fine folks at PETA were objecting to the use of a donkey in the attack instead of the usual muslim nutbar. Apparently killing humans is just fine with PETA. You're just not allowed to blow up a jackass in the process.

Is this a joke? wow. unbelievable.

regarding the inquiry about my post being of humorous intent.

Nope.

Heard it on the radio news about six months ago. Forget which station.

Originally posted by Merlin1047

I heard this story as well some time ago,but i also cannot remember where . It was one of the cable news channels. Probably Fox since that is who I watch unless Joe Scarborough is on.

Let me state for the record that I am a strict vegetarian, though not a freak, Dead-lovin', Birkenstock-wearin' vegan.

I think tofu looks like the bottom of a fu*king shoe.

I fix veggie[I ate meat until I was 21] meat-like lasagne, Spaghetti, pizza, burgers, hot dogs w/chili, meatloaf, etc..... and cigarettes, vodka, and other good stuff.LOL

Also, I have two cats whom I not only consider my sons, but would kill a human to protect them.

Having said that, PETA can go fuc& itself in HELL! Considering their ties to ALF, ELF, Greenpeace, and other liberal extremist organizations, they are NOT out for money, they are out to destroy the American way of life AND America's capitalist system.

They blow up SUV's? Well, I hope they die when they accidentally set themselves on fire, the pinko rat bastards!

Forum List

Back