P a r t y t i m e

let me start by saying i am not here to make friends. i do not care what peolpe think of me nor do i make any apologies for my very strong and abrasive views. my views have been carefully built over years of reading and self education; i am a tenacious seeker of truth. i am a firm believer in absolute justice (violence does solve problems) and absolute fairness. my beliefs may seem extreme and excessive but i assure you in my mind they make perfect sense. i am an antisocial sociopath (with a few exceptions) and have no remorse nor guilt for anything, but i am a ethical person and believe in natural law.

i have strong interests in religion, faith, philosophy, science and politics. the most controversial subject i may partake in is my utter disgust for israel and all zionist jews. my contempt for zionist jews does not make me an anti-semite, it shows that i am informed. i find that most people who label me an anti-semite are the same people who state they hate muslims. muslims/arabs are more semitic than most of today's khazar jews, so who is the true anti-semite? i do not hate anyone but i do feel in my core that a certain ethno-group is nothing more than a parasite that sucks the blood of righteous and virtuous people.

i am not a christian nor a muslim. i am neither liberal nor conservative. i try to use critical thinking in all aspects of my life and logic and reason always take precedence over emotion and propaganda. i believe political correctness and affirmative action are the a.i.d.s. and cancer of our society. without open discussion and unbiased fairness how can blind hatred and division ever be conquered?

i have read the entire bible and the quran and also read the adi granth sahib here and there as well as information on deism, pandeism and pantheism. all of these sum up my spiritual beliefs. the book 'the 5000 year leap' is my political 'sacred text' and 'the protocols of the learned elders of zion' and common sense are my ‘revelation’.

'the blade of the righteous never dulls'

You are the alpha and omega of all knowledge and experience? No, kid, you are not a critical thinker based on your own words. No need to bandy with one like you.

let me start by saying i am not here to make friends. i do not care what peolpe think of me nor do i make any apologies for my very strong and abrasive views. my views have been carefully built over years of reading and self education; i am a tenacious seeker of truth. i am a firm believer in absolute justice (violence does solve problems) and absolute fairness. my beliefs may seem extreme and excessive but i assure you in my mind they make perfect sense. i am an antisocial sociopath (with a few exceptions) and have no remorse nor guilt for anything, but i am a ethical person and believe in natural law.

i have strong interests in religion, faith, philosophy, science and politics. the most controversial subject i may partake in is my utter disgust for israel and all zionist jews. my contempt for zionist jews does not make me an anti-semite, it shows that i am informed. i find that most people who label me an anti-semite are the same people who state they hate muslims. muslims/arabs are more semitic than most of today's khazar jews, so who is the true anti-semite? i do not hate anyone but i do feel in my core that a certain ethno-group is nothing more than a parasite that sucks the blood of righteous and virtuous people.

i am not a christian nor a muslim. i am neither liberal nor conservative. i try to use critical thinking in all aspects of my life and logic and reason always take precedence over emotion and propaganda. i believe political correctness and affirmative action are the a.i.d.s. and cancer of our society. without open discussion and unbiased fairness how can blind hatred and division ever be conquered?

i have read the entire bible and the quran and also read the adi granth sahib here and there as well as information on deism, pandeism and pantheism. all of these sum up my spiritual beliefs. the book 'the 5000 year leap' is my political 'sacred text' and 'the protocols of the learned elders of zion' and common sense are my ‘revelation’.

'the blade of the righteous never dulls'

Peace my brother.

cowpie-and-flower-468.jpg

Forum List

Back