Oxygen.

What a lovely little atom.

oxygen.jpg

stop showing off mr. Science...

Umm that fresh air is millions of years old.

And it is trapped within glaciers ice. If you have never had glaciers ice water you are missing what the true taste of Earth's water was millions of years ago. It doesn't taste like your tap or filtered water at all, a little crispness to it. Buy a bottle of VOSS and see what I mean.:lol:

voss-vannflasker.jpg

Last edited:

And it is trapped within glaciers ice. If you have never had glaciers ice water you are missing what the true taste of Earth's water was millions of years ago. It doesn't taste like your tap or filtered water at all, a little crispness to it. Buy a bottle of VOSS and see what I mean.:lol:

voss-vannflasker.jpg

Is it better than Fiji? Because that's the best bottled water I've ever found.. Nothing even begins to compare...

Attachments

• $fiji_water_1.jpg
    $fiji_water_1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 44

voss-vannflasker.jpg

Is it better than Fiji? Because that's the best bottled water I've ever found.. Nothing even begins to compare...

pellegrino....:eusa_whistle:

And it is trapped within glaciers ice. If you have never had glaciers ice water you are missing what the true taste of Earth's water was millions of years ago. It doesn't taste like your tap or filtered water at all, a little crispness to it. Buy a bottle of VOSS and see what I mean.

Best water I've ever tasted comes right out of my well. Wisconsin ground water is the best there is.

And it is trapped within glaciers ice. If you have never had glaciers ice water you are missing what the true taste of Earth's water was millions of years ago. It doesn't taste like your tap or filtered water at all, a little crispness to it. Buy a bottle of VOSS and see what I mean.

Best water I've ever tasted comes right out of my well. Wisconsin ground water is the best there is.

Having drank WI ground water, you may keep it. :)

Fuji has its corporate headquaters in Los Angeles. Regardles of how nice the water is, you put it in a plastic container which adds contaminants and chemicals.

Having drank WI ground water, you may keep it. :)

Must taste different over there by the lake. Here, the ground is mostly sand, and that makes for a great filter. I just keep filling bottles and putting them in the fridge for my water in the summer.

Forum List

Back