Oxygen.

D

Dis

I'm going out to get some.

It may kill me.

It may not.

No wishing, and no betting. :evil:

If this was in the "flame zone", this would be Dis' way of telling you all to go out and get a life. But seeing as it isn't in the "flame zone", she's probably just suggesting you all take a quick break to change out of last years clothes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njHWoWxokgk"]Love is like oxygen[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dqzTl0vUI&feature=related"]More oxygen[/ame]

Last edited:
This thread is ripe for a parody. Just change the title to "Pussy".

:eusa_whistle:

Just went outside. It is sunny and 45 here, feels like a heat wave. Fresh air made me start coughing, though. LOL

I'm going out to get some.

It may kill me.

It may not.

No wishing, and no betting. :evil:

Breathing in Oxygen is still free. Just don't exhale CO2 or you will have to pay a carbon tax penalty.

I just paid tax on my lunch. I'm done with taxes for the day. :evil:

You just think you are done for the day. The internet connection you used to post this is taxed along with the electricity that powers the computer you typed it on. You were taxed on your transportation to & from where you paid lunch your lunch tax. Unless you switch off all your utilities for the rest of the day you will be taxed just to sit & do nothing but keep warm. Then there are property taxes on the place that you sit, stand or breath. Of course I have not even scratched the tax surface.

In - out - in - out - Just breath. All this oxygen & tax talk is causing me breathing problems.

Breathing in Oxygen is still free. Just don't exhale CO2 or you will have to pay a carbon tax penalty.

I just paid tax on my lunch. I'm done with taxes for the day. :evil:

You just think you are done for the day. The internet connection you used to post this is taxed along with the electricity that powers the computer you typed it on. You were taxed on your transportation to & from where you paid lunch your lunch tax. Unless you switch off all your utilities for the rest of the day you will be taxed just to sit & do nothing but keep warm. Then there are property taxes on the place that you sit, stand or breath. Of course I have not even scratched the tax surface.

In - out - in - out - Just breath. All this oxygen & tax talk is causing me breathing problems.

:lol::lol::lol: Well, I guess THAT puts it all in perspective.

Ass.

What a lovely little atom.

oxygen.jpg

Forum List

Back