Oxycodine vs. Oxycodone

Trust me - a broken bone, which I have broke three, is childs play compared to a Grand Mal Kidney Stone...a mere tickle. Child birth?...nope. Just ask any woman who has endured both...a Grand Mal kidney stone is far worse than child birth.

My son gets kidney stones, and I know it's from too much Mountain Dew. That stuff is bad for you. He has never taken "hard" drugs for it. He gets Vicodin.
I've drank soda pop all my life and have never had a kidney stone...

Mountain Dew though? I think there is something in Mountain Dew.
I drank it as a kid and still do...

Meh, I can't take you seriously. Lol. Besides, my son drinks a LOT of Mountain Dew.
I love the Code Red....Ice, Mountain Berry....

Whatever the crap they put in Tylenol 3, I cannot take. What is it, codeine? If I were to brake my arm, I'd end up giving away my pain meds and take Advil. That codeine makes me sick to my stomach, plus I hate downers anyway.

You have never had Dilaudid. It is not only the worlds most powerful pain killer, but just happens to be the worlds best anti-nausea medicine also. If you broke your arm, it is likely what they would give you an injection of at a hospital.
Having said that - there are also very good anti-nausea medicines you can take to counter act the nausea from opiods.
It works very well,but bad dreams and hallucinations, keep me on a fentenal patch, with morphine keeps me comfortable.

Whatever the crap they put in Tylenol 3, I cannot take. What is it, codeine? If I were to brake my arm, I'd end up giving away my pain meds and take Advil. That codeine makes me sick to my stomach, plus I hate downers anyway.
My doctor said to never take ANY over the counter pain relievers. They are all bad news.

All NSAIDs block an enzyme that increases blood flow to the stomach lining and production of the mucus that protects the stomach lining from stomach acid. This can cause internal bleeding. And Tylenol causes liver damage.

Even though I rarely use them, in my medicine cabinet I always keep several prescription analgesics for different levels of pain. Tramadol for mild/moderate pain and hydrocodone and oxycodone for more severe pain.

The last time used any was a few months ago when I twisted my ankle pretty bad. It was hurting for two weeks. I went straight for the oxy.

I was having a bad day. It got worse taking too my Lexapro.
Not a good idea to fiddle around with antidepressants!

Lexipro is mainly used for anxiety now even though it also helps depression
Bonzi has mentioned in another thread that she had a problem with ethanol addiction. Sometimes Lexipro is used to help alleviate the suffering of people going through ethanol withdrawal.

I wish you good luck, Bonzi. I hope you kick drug addiction's ass.

Lexipro is mainly used for anxiety now even though it also helps depression
Bonzi has mentioned in another thread that she had a problem with ethanol addiction. Sometimes Lexipro is used to help alleviate the suffering of people going through ethanol withdrawal.

I wish you good luck, Bonzi. I hope you kick drug addiction's ass.

Fortunately, I was not too deeply into my addiction, but once an addict, always an addict.
It's really not hard to drink, but when days get REALLY bad, I do want relief - I don't care how I get it! :)

Forum List

Back