Oxy Getting to Rush's Brain

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Wow, what a vetting Rush did on this one. :lol:

Even when conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh runs with a fabricated story, he doesn't apologize for the error.

Limbaugh, who seizes on every opportunity to blast Obama, ended up with egg on his face when he read an Internet satire piece that claimed President Obama dissed the Constitution in his college thesis at Columbia University.

A transcript of his Friday broadcast remains Sunday at the top of Limbaugh's web page under the headline, "Obama's Disdain for Constitution: We Know He Thinks It, Don't We? When we discover a hoax, we correct it immediately."

But apologize? You betcha there's none.

His inability to admit he was wrong on this story is indicative of his intellectual maturity. Sort of like Junior was.:lol:

Limbaugh falls for Obama thesis hoax - but is in no Rush to apologize

Rush Limbaugh "So, I can say, "I don't care if these quotes are made up," he said. "I know Obama thinks it.

You can't make this stuff up

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh "So, I can say, "I don't care if these quotes are made up," he said. "I know Obama thinks it.

That was said that as part of a riff mocking Dan Rather.

I normally don't listen, but when this crap about the thesis started I decided to stream the program for the rest of its Friday run.

So, yes, you are making shit up.

Even when conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh runs with a fabricated story, he doesn't apologize for the error.

Limbaugh, who seizes on every opportunity to blast Obama, ended up with egg on his face when he read an Internet satire piece that claimed President Obama dissed the Constitution in his college thesis at Columbia University.

A transcript of his Friday broadcast remains Sunday at the top of Limbaugh's web page under the headline, "Obama's Disdain for Constitution: We Know He Thinks It, Don't We? When we discover a hoax, we correct it immediately."

His inability to admit he was wrong on this story is indicative of his intellectual maturity. Sort of like Junior was.:lol:

Rush retracted his comments and admitted he got hoaxed before the end of his program on Friday.

We followed this in real time, you lazy ass.

I normally don't listen, but when this crap about the thesis started I decided to stream the program for the rest of its Friday run.

Dude..

Can you really believe Rush bought into that shit hook, line and sinker??

Is anyone really that gullible?

I picked it as a fake story as soon as I heard it. Plays too much into the anti-Obama rhetoric

Dude..

I picked it as a fake story as soon as I heard it. Plays too much into the anti-Obama rhetoric
Well you believe in Obama.

Dude..

Well you believe in Obama.

Believes and worships...

Rush retracted his comments and admitted he got hoaxed before the end of his program on Friday.

And? Since you seem a bit lazy here let me complete what Rush said:

"But we know he (Obama) thinks it. Good comedy, to be comedy, must contain an element of truth, and we know how he feels about distribution of wealth."

"So, I can say, I don't care if these quotes are made up," he said. "I know Obama thinks it.
"You know why I know Obama thinks it? Because I've heard him say it."
Now when was it Rush heard Obama say:

"The so-called Founders did not allow for economic freedom,"

"While political freedom is supposedly a cornerstone of the document, the distribution of wealth is not even mentioned. While many believed that the new Constitution gave them liberty, it instead fitted them with the shackles of hypocrisy."
Or does it matter since we know exactly what Obama thinks. Now how is it again, Rush knows how Obama thinks...

Dude..

Rush is a conservative irrationalist. Irrationalism is based on affirmation not confirmation. In irrationalism truth is preordained therefore all you need is rhetoric to support it (affirm). Rush found it. That it was a hoax is totally irrelevant.

Yes I can believe that Rush fell for it and I also believe the he doesn't care. That's the saddest part of the whole thing...

Dude..

Well, it got me to tune in to hear first hand what he was yammering about.

Still, given the stupid shit that has come out of his mouth and the insanely radical alliances he as made, it sounded totally like something Boyking could have said in college. Remember, Hillary's thesis was on Saul Alinsky, and she looks like Reagan next to him.

Hell, it's not like Rush made the story up out of whole cloth, forged the college thesis, then stood by what he said despite overwhelming evidence it was faked. Instead, he got his staff on it and did the mea culpa before the program was over that very day.

Given the streak of hoaxes that had to be reeled back in over the last week, that one was rather innocuous.

And? Since you seem a bit lazy here let me complete what Rush said:

"But we know he (Obama) thinks it. Good comedy, to be comedy, must contain an element of truth, and we know how he feels about distribution of wealth."

"So, I can say, I don't care if these quotes are made up," he said. "I know Obama thinks it.
"You know why I know Obama thinks it? Because I've heard him say it."
Now when was it Rush heard Obama say:

"The so-called Founders did not allow for economic freedom,"

"While political freedom is supposedly a cornerstone of the document, the distribution of wealth is not even mentioned. While many believed that the new Constitution gave them liberty, it instead fitted them with the shackles of hypocrisy."
Or does it matter since we know exactly what Obama thinks. Now how is it again, Rush knows how Obama thinks...

Obama has brought anything and everything people think about him, upon himself. His lack of transparency in his past and present, the ass wipes he has pushed on us by making them a part of his cabinet along with his Czars. The people he has called his friends over the years, his radical Afrocentrist church............ fuck him....... he's nothing but a punk ass jerk.

Rush is becoming a caricature of himself. He said he has paved the way for other personalities like Glenn Beck.. That may be what is getting to him, Beck is taking up where the old man left off.

Bye, bye Rush.

Rush is becoming a caricature of himself. He said he has paved the way for other personalities like Glenn Beck.. That may be what is getting to him, Beck is taking up where the old man left off.

Bye, bye Rush.

And probably becoming more extreme. I remember listening to Rush on a few visits to the States during the 1990s. I was entertained by him although I vehemently disagreed with his message coming across the airwaves in whatever area I happened to be at the time (usually in a rental car). I didn't take him seriously but I suppose I treated him as a bit of a circus-master and his dittoheads as, well, clowns. I even bought one of his books (I think it was the first one, something about the Way Things Oughta Be or similar). Again I thought it was a hoot.

I admit I avoid Beck. I have Fox on cable here but Beck I give a big miss to. Perhaps the dittoheads are in need of a bit more stronger medicine, you know how junkies are.

Bye, bye Rush.

And probably becoming more extreme. I remember listening to Rush on a few visits to the States during the 1990s. I was entertained by him although I vehemently disagreed with his message coming across the airwaves in whatever area I happened to be at the time (usually in a rental car). I didn't take him seriously but I suppose I treated him as a bit of a circus-master and his dittoheads as, well, clowns. I even bought one of his books (I think it was the first one, something about the Way Things Oughta Be or similar). Again I thought it was a hoot.

I admit I avoid Beck. I have Fox on cable here but Beck I give a big miss to. Perhaps the dittoheads are in need of a bit more stronger medicine, you know how junkies are.

I listened to Rush over his first three years. He was very entertaining.

Beck just seems nutz to me. I can't even stand looking at his face..

Forum List

Back