OWS throws bombs at the Whitehouse

They are getting ahead of schedule, with the shellacking the Democrats are anticipating in November, Obama called on Van Jones to push the violence up by a few months, something must be done as soon as possible to give reason to suspend elections. The good little communists will follow the overlords lead.
Of course this is just for shits and giggles, but I wouldn't put it past some involved to be attempting just a thing.
And yet, according to pelosi and the like, the tea party are the violent ones.

still disgusting
still distasteful
but smoke bombs are not "bombs" we used to play with those in middle school

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoiZdBSi-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama's terrorist connections - William Ayers - YouTube[/ame]

still disgusting
still distasteful

Did you used to play with BB guns? Try shooting one of those in DC and let us know how it works out.

Last edited:
still disgusting
still distasteful

Did you used to play with BB guns? Try shooting one of those at the White House and let us know how it workd out.

Yes, but if a bb gun was shot at the white house I wouldn't make a disengenuous thread title "ows shoots gun at the whitehouse."

There's a dilineation to be made there regarding the severity. A smoke bomb is not a bomb, it's not dangerous (I suppose unless you put it in your mouth and take a deep breath).

still disgusting
still distasteful

Did you used to play with BB guns? Try shooting one of those at the White House and let us know how it workd out.

Yes, but if a bb gun was shot at the white house I wouldn't make a disengenuous thread title "ows shoots gun at the whitehouse."

There's a dilineation to be made there regarding the severity. A smoke bomb is not a bomb, it's not dangerous (I suppose unless you put it in your mouth and take a deep breath).

God forbid there are disingenuous statement regarding a bunch of unemployed, filthy scumbags.

God forbid there are disingenuous statement regarding a bunch of unemployed, filthy scumbags.

rahhh rahhhhh rahhhh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBNnm4EqRE]Metallica - St. Anger - YouTube[/ame]

still disgusting
still distasteful

Don't mock my title attention grabber skills. Everyone does it. Ows just makes it a bit easier. And for the record it isn't the bomb they threw that is the real topic. The real topic is how pathetic their attempts for attention are.

Don't mock my title attention grabber skills. Everyone does it. Ows just makes it a bit easier. And for the record it isn't the bomb they threw that is the real topic. The real topic is how pathetic their attempts for attention are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GJTkG60X4]Lucid Dreaming for Beginners - Part One - YouTube[/ame]

still disgusting
still distasteful

Wow, nice spin. Though not surprising from you.
A BB "gun" is a GUN. You can twist it all you want but it doesn't change what it is. Just because it shoots BB's instead of bulets doesn't stop it from being a gun.
And of course a smoke "bomb" is still a BOMB. There are all kinds of "bombs". Not all blow things up.

Such a peaceful bunch.
Now if they could just throw themselves into a shower, then the employment office, they'd be all set.

One person out of, what, thousands? Meanwhile, you're riding bitch to a faggot. I know, that didn't contribute anything to the discussion. But it's just slightly less pointless than pretty much everything you every say, so I feel no shame.

Such a peaceful bunch.
Now if they could just throw themselves into a shower, then the employment office, they'd be all set.

One person out of, what, thousands? Meanwhile, you're riding bitch to a faggot. I know, that didn't contribute anything to the discussion. But it's just slightly less pointless than pretty much everything you every say, so I feel no shame.
Where's the evidence it was an OWSer and not someone like Brietbart's plants?

Such a peaceful bunch.

Where's the evidence it was an OWSer and not someone like Brietbart's plants?

Look, this has nothing to do with the Tea Party, okay? Why would you bother bringing that up? Besides, everyone knows who's really to blame. And not to mention, that's a stupid hat. Prove me wrong if you're so smart.

Wow, nice spin. Though not surprising from you.
A BB "gun" is a GUN. You can twist it all you want but it doesn't change what it is. Just because it shoots BB's instead of bulets doesn't stop it from being a gun.
And of course a smoke "bomb" is still a BOMB. There are all kinds of "bombs". Not all blow things up.

This post is the very definition of spin, dude.

A matchbox car is a CAR too, but is it a CAR though?> Same with smoke bombs / bb guns. Big distinction.

Forum List

Back