OWS the Flea Party, not the Tea Party

I was watching sargaent shultz a little while ago, he declared that as of today, the wall street poopers are now more popular and respected than the Tea Party. and where did he get the facts? he never had anything to back it up. the ed show&hardballs are becoming more like the Nancy Pelosi Comedy Hour.

Gee, so throwing billions in TARP bailouts is okay by you, giving this kid a tuition isn't?

Frankly, I got a scholarship through the military. The government got that money back from me a hundred times over in taxes I've paid.

So how about you tell us who's being greedy in that video?? He wants his college tuition paid so he doesn't have to, is that greedy or not?? How is that going to help people find jobs??

I'm glad the military gave you a scholarship, I agree with that for time served. Thank you for your service.

His sign means nothing to anyone but him. :)

Well, personally, I think College is kind of a scam. It's a golden ticket that signifies nothing.

I have a degree in history. (Or as I like to call it "Management of things that have already happened".) Has nothing to do with the job I do today (I'm a buyer/Planner) but my company wouldn't have hired me if I didn't have one.

It would seem to me that if corporations are going to insist we all need to get this piece of paper, they should help pay for them.

Ame®icano;4264773 said:
Gee, so throwing billions in TARP bailouts is okay by you, giving this kid a tuition isn't?

Frankly, I got a scholarship through the military. The government got that money back from me a hundred times over in taxes I've paid.

Banks repaid TARP. Car companies haven't. GSE's haven't.

Do you know where is the money that banks repaid?

Frankly, you barking at wrong people.

My problem with TARP is not whether it was repaid or not. The purpose of TARP was to keep the money system circulating so that loans could be made and we could keep people employed and businesses growing. That didn't happen. TARP was used by the banks to cover their bad bets, and then they paid it back by putting the squeeeeeze on the customers who still had jobs. Oh, yeah, and they all paid their bonuses out to their executives... that was important.

Some of that money got paid back. Others didn't.

This fellow makes a very good criticism of TARP, and why it is wrong for Romney and Cain to defend it.

Romney and Cain Defend Big Government TARP Outrage | ConservativeHQ.com

Ann Coulter has it right. The Occupy Wall Street gang are wingless, blood sucking, parasites.

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says. You know why they do that? Because they LOSE when they address the actual substance of her columns or books.

Substance? Ann Coulter? :lol::lol::lol: Your first mistake was to take Coutergeist seriously. Your second mistake is not taking the OWS protests seriously. I guess the right doesn't like it when people other than them air their grievances. The Tea Party is officially the party of whiny brats.

You still have some foam there at the side of your mouth. Better take care of that! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone who has 6 ferrets living in her trailer is making mocking flea references.

Priceless.

Notice how liberals look at average Americans.

This is why Obama calls us "bitter clingers."

Remember this when you vote.

You. Are. A. Moron.

I think we see the moron if that is the best you can come up with.

Keep calling us morons and trailer trash liberals.

We see how many of you there are to vote for in 2012 COMPARED TO HOW MANY THERE ARE OF US TO VOTE IN 2012!

We are the Elephant in the room. And you are just one whiney ass!

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose we should take drug addicts, party addicts, criminals and assorted scum seriously. The protesters can stay in the park which is kind of a relief. I was afraid they were going to be forced out before disease ravaged the parasitic class leeched on to the city's nipple like that.

So how about you tell us who's being greedy in that video?? He wants his college tuition paid so he doesn't have to, is that greedy or not?? How is that going to help people find jobs??

I'm glad the military gave you a scholarship, I agree with that for time served. Thank you for your service.

Well, personally, I think College is kind of a scam. It's a golden ticket that signifies nothing.

I have a degree in history. (Or as I like to call it "Management of things that have already happened".) Has nothing to do with the job I do today (I'm a buyer/Planner) but my company wouldn't have hired me if I didn't have one.

It would seem to me that if corporations are going to insist we all need to get this piece of paper, they should help pay for them.

It also shows how worthless is the history taught in our liberal schools and colleges. Real history teaches conservatism and how leftism in all it's forms (from the French Revolution to communism) is a huge failure.

Ame®icano;4264773 said:

Banks repaid TARP. Car companies haven't. GSE's haven't.

Do you know where is the money that banks repaid?

Frankly, you barking at wrong people.

My problem with TARP is not whether it was repaid or not. The purpose of TARP was to keep the money system circulating so that loans could be made and we could keep people employed and businesses growing. That didn't happen. TARP was used by the banks to cover their bad bets, and then they paid it back by putting the squeeeeeze on the customers who still had jobs. Oh, yeah, and they all paid their bonuses out to their executives... that was important.

Some of that money got paid back. Others didn't.

This fellow makes a very good criticism of TARP, and why it is wrong for Romney and Cain to defend it.

Romney and Cain Defend Big Government TARP Outrage | ConservativeHQ.com

And what did the Stimulus do??????????????

Even Obama now admits there were no shovel ready jobs.

And what is his answer? MORE OF THE SAME!

Ann Coulter has it right. The Occupy Wall Street gang are wingless, blood sucking, parasites.

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says. You know why they do that? Because they LOSE when they address the actual substance of her columns or books.

Substance? Ann Coulter? :lol::lol::lol: Your first mistake was to take Coutergeist seriously. Your second mistake is not taking the OWS protests seriously. I guess the right doesn't like it when people other than them air their grievances. The Tea Party is officially the party of whiny brats.

You still have some foam there at the side of your mouth. Better take care of that! :D

I think you're confused again. What you're looking at is called a 'mirror'. And that foam around your lips, well, it's not foam. It's what your last customer left you. You better clean it up for the next customer. He'll be coming up the alley any time now.

Notice how liberals look at average Americans.

This is why Obama calls us "bitter clingers."

Remember this when you vote.

You. Are. A. Moron.

I think we see the moron if that is the best you can come up with.

Keep calling us morons and trailer trash liberals.

We see how many of you there are to vote for in 2012 COMPARED TO HOW MANY THERE ARE OF US TO VOTE IN 2012!

We are the Elephant in the room. And you are just one whiney ass!

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see that my original assessment was right. You. Are. Still. A. Moron.

It also shows how worthless is the history taught in our liberal schools and colleges. Real history teaches conservatism and how leftism in all it's forms (from the French Revolution to communism) is a huge failure.

"Real" history only teaches conservative ideology? I take it back; you're not a moron, you're a blathering idiot.

Forum List

Back