OWS the Flea Party, not the Tea Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Oct 13, 2011.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Ann Coulter has it right. The Occupy Wall Street gang are wingless, blood sucking, parasites.

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says. You know why they do that? Because they LOSE when they address the actual substance of her columns or books. What else do they have but to childishly (AND PATHETICALLY) attack her personally. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read it all!

Ann Coulter - October 12, 2011 - WINGLESS, BLOODSUCKING AND PARASITIC: MEET THE FLEA PARTY!

Coulter is so right about why we have a Constitutional government and now it has righted wrongs:

What we have with the OWS are little Stalins wanting to destroy everything so they can lead little indulged lives at everyone else's expsense.

This isn't the Tea Party, it's the Flea Party!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Another example of why they are parasites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPGoPFRUdc]Occupy Wall Street Protester Wants College Paid For Because That's What He Wants - YouTube[/ame]

Hail the Flea Party!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,070
    Gee, so throwing billions in TARP bailouts is okay by you, giving this kid a tuition isn't?

Frankly, I got a scholarship through the military. The government got that money back from me a hundred times over in taxes I've paid.

4. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    So how about you tell us who's being greedy in that video?? He wants his college tuition paid so he doesn't have to, is that greedy or not?? How is that going to help people find jobs??

I'm glad the military gave you a scholarship, I agree with that for time served. Thank you for your service.

His sign means nothing to anyone but him. :)

5. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,004
    And the tea party is really the no teef party...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem.

6. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +449
    Aside from Herman Cain's admonition for the OWS'ers to "Get a job!", there are a lot of other bits of excellent advice for the Great Unwashed mob squatting in Zuccotti Park, site provided courtesy of a 135 million dollar Green Energy loan guaranteee to the park's owners, from where else, the Obama Administration.

small dead animals: Not one of the "99 Percent"

7. bitterlyclingin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +449
    A former KGB Agent who defected to the United States provides a glimpse into the former Soviet Unions methods of subverting, then converting a nation to the Communist way. Old interview with current day photographic examples.

Before It's News

8. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Since WHEN is being against TARP AND the stimulus mean I have to support these idiots?

I'm against both TARP and the Stimulus.

If these guys were sincerely against that, they would be prostesting WASHINGTON as the TEA Party has been FOR ALMOST FOUR YEARS!

That's not what they are doing. They are saying "Don't bail them out, BAIL ME OUT!"

They just want all the goodies for themselves.

That's not what the Tea Party is about.

Far from it.

Nice try,

Not even close!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Excuse me but WHO HAS BEEN SITTING DOWN NEAR WALL STREET FOR THREE WEEKS WITHOUT BATHING OR BRUSHING THEIR TEETH?

Typical liberal. Condemns in others what they cannot see in themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10. bitterlyclingin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +449
    Bloomy says they gotta clear out while the owners perform some sanitation. In a way, this is kind of disappointing because sometimes little things like bubonic plague, scurvy, dysentery, cholera, Rat Bite Fever, and uncontrolled diarrhea present slight advantages. "Look Ma! I went to New York City to protest and all I got was this lousy colostomy. Now I need you to buy me some bags otherwise I'm gonna drop on the floor when this one gets full!"

"NEW YORK (AP) — Protesters will have to clear out of the private Manhattan park where they've been camped out for nearly a month so the owners can clean it, but they'll be allowed to return afterward, city officials said.

Deputy Mayor Cas Holloway said in a statement Wednesday that the protest has "created unsanitary conditions and considerable wear and tear on the park." He said Brookfield Properties asked for police help to clear Zuccotti Park so it can be cleaned.

Holloway said the cleaning will be done in stages Friday. Protesters will have to leave but can return. Mayor Michael Bloomberg visited the protesters Wednesday to offer assurances.

Allison Esso of Human Services Council, a group that supports the protesters, was wary. "I'm hoping that they're not trying to undermine their ability to protest," she said."

NY protest site needs a scrubbing, city says - Yahoo! News