OWS supporters, aren't you a little embarrassed?

I'm proud of OWS. And remember Jews arrested Jesus and accused him of being a crazy criminal.

God Bless OWS.

The Regular People who Showed up at first maybe, These assholes now in Oakland. Nothing but loon Anarchist, and Extreme left wingers. Deliberately Instigating Clashes with police so the Liberal Media will run with the "the Abusive Cops" Stories, and liberal idiots like yourself will eat it up.

I swear out one side of your mouths you cry about Cops losing their Jobs because of Budget cuts, While out of the other you never Fail to side with "Who Ever" Against the Cops, when the Cops Dare do their Fucking jobs and remove people who are Violating the law.

OWS total arrests almost 4,000...

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street...

So why are you supporting people that want to destroy institutions that you helped build and sustain AND generate the tax revenue that these OWS people depend on?

I guess putting your ignorance out there for all to see may be therapeutic, but are you truly this clueless?

OWS's message is one that even most of the Tea Party could agree with. When people like you get all caught up with ideology and personalities you truly lose an opportunity to unite the people around issues.

The protesters have General Assembly meetings. Not all people attending agree with all each other on everything. What unites them is seems lost on you.

pity the fool

When people start breaking the law, and affecting other people's lives, it loses whatever legitimacy it had. OWS protests have caused local businesses to close, laying off workers, and disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens. Their rights do not outweigh other people's.

I guess you would have been a Loyalist in 1776.

It's comical to see all the big talking tea party types, with all their yammering about 'tyranny' and the right to rebel and overthrow the government and all that other crap they were spewing a couple years,

now doing a 180 and condemning the exact same thing now that it's the other guys...

Overthrowing a tyrannical government that suppresses God given rights is entirely different than destruction of private property. You're fabricating now.

You mean we got through the entire American Revolution without destroying any private property?

Who owned that tea?

You people get more retarded every fucking day. It's an awesome spectacle to witness.

OWS supporters, aren't you a little embarrassed?

Oh, you bet I am.

I am actually embarrrassed for my nation, and OWS and the Tea Party Movement are merely embarrassing subsets of that greater embarrasment I feel for my nation.

Glad you asked.

I've never seen a conservative that wasn't trying to lynch black people.

See? We can both say extremely idiotic things!

Difference is, you have to lie in order to make the statement.

As do you, liar. Well it's either that or just be incredibly deluded and stupid. Take your pick.

Lashing out because reality bit you. Acting like a thord grader also means your moral compass has not been formed yet. It all makes sense.

I guess putting your ignorance out there for all to see may be therapeutic, but are you truly this clueless?

OWS's message is one that even most of the Tea Party could agree with. When people like you get all caught up with ideology and personalities you truly lose an opportunity to unite the people around issues.

The protesters have General Assembly meetings. Not all people attending agree with all each other on everything. What unites them is seems lost on you.

pity the fool

OWS protests have caused local businesses to close, laying off workers, and disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens. Their rights do not outweigh other people's.

What rights of other people have been violated? Because if you can name any it's news. :lol:

Are you saying those people adversely affected by OWS protests, like those who went out of business, didn't have the right to the 'pursuit of happiness'? The right to earn a living, employ people and contribute to society?

Interesting.

OWS protests have caused local businesses to close, laying off workers, and disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens. Their rights do not outweigh other people's.

What rights of other people have been violated? Because if you can name any it's news. :lol:

Are you saying those people adversely affected by OWS protests, like those who went out of business, didn't have the right to the 'pursuit of happiness'? The right to earn a living, employ people and contribute to society?

Interesting.

Provide sources on the individuals you say are directly affected by OWS and lost their livelihoods because of OWS antics. You should be able to pull at least two dozen cases out of your slimy ass if it's so widespread.

Look at the targets suggested by the Oakland group. Occupying and attacking those places will just cause more resources to be used b government and drain more money away from sevices the public (100% of them) need. What sort of policy changes are they interested in out Oakland way? All they want is attention and anarchy. No thanks.

. Wall Street has earned every single bit of anger directed at them and I for one am not going to lie down at their feet like a loyal dog and lick their boot hoping they will allow a few crumbs to trickle down from their table. .

Take a shower, cut your fucking hair, cover up your tats, pull out all that junk in your tounge, lips and eyebrows, get a fucking job and you wont need any trickle down crumbs from wall street .

pity the fool

When people start breaking the law, and affecting other people's lives, it loses whatever legitimacy it had. OWS protests have caused local businesses to close, laying off workers, and disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens. Their rights do not outweigh other people's.

I guess you would have been a Loyalist in 1776.

Don't 'guess', it makes you look silly.

So, it's clear that those who support this mythical 99% don't care when their fellow 99% suffer for their selfishness.

Nice bunch.

It will be interesting to see if the OWS disrupts the democrat convention with as much gusto
as it does the GOP.

You mean we got through the entire American Revolution without destroying any private property?

Who owned that tea?

You people get more retarded every fucking day. It's an awesome spectacle to witness.

Dare I say dumbass comparision of 2012 this early?

Forum List

Back