OWS supporters, aren't you a little embarrassed?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
OWS total arrests almost 4,000...

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street protesters engaged in violent protest that led to the arrest of some 300 protesters, just as Adbusters now calls for protestors to descend upon Chicago this summer in the tradition of the 1968 riots.
» Adbusters Tells Occupiers to Take to the Streets of Chicago a la 1968 - Big Government

Tea Party arrests.. if there were.. NOT reported!

Why would any sane, thinking person believe OWS is a worthwhile cause if the majority of the arrests are because people broke laws that the Majority of us agree were passed and agree to abide under?

I mean, the OWS people definitely most are anarchists. Most are grossly uninformed.
Most depend on others for food, shelter, etc. and prey on supposedly "compassionate" enablers!

So those of you on this forum.. why are you supporting people who ARE dependent on you for sustenance AND want to tear down the institutions that PROVIDE YOU with jobs,food,security.. your livelihood?

I mean I don't comprehend YOU OWS supporters that you MUST know the preponderance of OWS want to tear down the institutions YOU have helped build and you use in your livelihood!

So why are you supporting people that want to destroy institutions that you helped build and sustain AND generate the tax revenue that these OWS people depend on?

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street protesters engaged in violent protest that led to the arrest of some 300 protesters, just as Adbusters now calls for protestors to descend upon Chicago this summer in the tradition of the 1968 riots.
» Adbusters Tells Occupiers to Take to the Streets of Chicago a la 1968 - Big Government

That's easily-enough explained:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8suVjclu8Zo]Can't Fix Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - Interview B-Roll - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Are you embarrassed about forcing local businesses to shut their doors, lay off staff, lose their livelihoods?

Always going to be that handful of eccentric assholes who will embrace any cause as long as its a cause. Unable to find any kind of niche in the world, these mental cases latch onto anything to give them some kind of relevance in the world.

To those who support the movement, OWS is a source of pride. If they are arrested, it's because this is a police state. If they destroy property, it is the property of those who deserve it. Those property owners should realize that today it's only property, unless they give up what they have gained, tomorrow it is them.

Is there something to be embarassed about?

OWS is everything the left wishes the Tea Party could be......

How many American flags did the Tea Party burn compared to OWS?

How much property did the Tea Party damage compared to OWS?

How much did Tea Party protests cost the cities where rallies were held compared to OWS ?

To those who support the movement, OWS is a source of pride. If they are arrested, it's because this is a police state. If they destroy property, it is the property of those who deserve it. Those property owners should realize that today it's only property, unless they give up what they have gained, tomorrow it is them.

Is there something to be embarassed about?

Hey........I say God bless these people. They provide some of the best entertainment out there for the rest of us.

Like this photo here.............
bloody153547--300x300.jpg

When I saw this photo and the look on this assholes face, I damn near shit my drawers from laughing so hard. And there will be even funnier shit coming too when the Oakland assholes start eating smoke bomb canisters for breakfast. Im just hoping somebody can catch it on video..........

Last edited:

Why would any sane, thinking person believe OWS is a worthwhile cause if the majority of the arrests are because people broke laws that the Majority of us agree were passed and agree to abide under?

I mean, the OWS people definitely most are anarchists. Most are grossly uninformed.
Most depend on others for food, shelter, etc. and prey on supposedly "compassionate" enablers!

So those of you on this forum.. why are you supporting people who ARE dependent on you for sustenance AND want to tear down the institutions that PROVIDE YOU with jobs,food,security.. your livelihood?

I mean I don't comprehend YOU OWS supporters that you MUST know the preponderance of OWS want to tear down the institutions YOU have helped build and you use in your livelihood!

So why are you supporting people that want to destroy institutions that you helped build and sustain AND generate the tax revenue that these OWS people depend on?

There is absolutely no comparison between the Tea Party and OWS. The Tea Party is a bunch of law-abiding hard working citizens that want a better country for all of us. OWS is just a bunch of entitlement, needy Obama supporters. BIG DIFFERENCE

The conventions should provide hours of entertainment. The G8 will hopefully pale the Battle in Seattle.

Are you embarrassed about forcing local businesses to shut their doors, lay off staff, lose their livelihoods?

Are you going to keep propping up straw men?

It's not a strawman, you aren't embarrassed by the 4,000 arrests. That's fine. I'm trying to understand where your 'line in the sand' is.

So, are you ok with them forcing thousands of small businesses out of business? The unemployment that that has caused, the hardship to ordinary Americans trying to go about their daily lives? Is it ok or are you embarrassed by it?

Who is going to pay for Oakland's city hall repairs? The 1%? More than likely the 99%.

How does the American Flag only represent the 1% and not ALL Americans?

Name one positive news report on OWS in the last two months.

Vandalism under the flag of free speech.

Are you going to keep propping up straw men?

are you going to offer insight to your sentiments of the OWS...or simply say "nope" and then criticize those of us who see it differently than you?

Perhaps he really is embarrassed that these OWSers have destroyed the livelihoods of other Americans. Maybe he just can't bring himself to admit it.

Always going to be that handful of eccentric assholes who will embrace any cause as long as its a cause. Unable to find any kind of niche in the world, these mental cases latch onto anything to give them some kind of relevance in the world.

That's their problem now though. They are no longer relevant. All there claims of police brutality have come to naught, there hero Scott Olsen only garnered sympathy for a day and has been proven a fraud, and they have gone from being tolerated to hated. This is why they are attempting to escalate there violence and property destruction. They have ceased to matter. Even the sympathetic politicians have quietly disowned them.

Forum List

Back