OWS Spreading to Hong Kong

According to the BBC there were around 1,000 protesters in London. Pathetic. They had a better turn out for the riots in August. Hell, more people were arrested for the riots.

What an epic failure of a protest.

Here's an idea. Every Large Park they organize these mass protests, lets allow the local farmers to park their manure trucks in every corner so that the Shitters will have a clean/organized place to shit themselves, and then all the "Shitters Shit" will later be used to fertilize the farms we get all our veggies from!! Yes? Well? you all with me on this?

Here's an idea. Every Large Park they organize these mass protests, lets allow the local farmers to park their manure trucks in every corner so that the Shitters will have a clean/organized place to shit themselves, and then all the "Shitters Shit" will later be used to fertilize the farms we get all our veggies from!! Yes? Well? you all with me on this?

I prefer my veggies to be fertilized with cow shit.

When are they gonna occupy Mars?

Just cant get the batteries to push the wagon that far.

On a colder note, my local news reported the protest in DC will be there for 4 months.

I doubt they could handle winter myself.
They have to be reminded that there will be no purchasing of tents, cots, food, hats, coats, boots, shoes, sweaters, iPods/Pads, sleeping bags, heaters, fuel from eevil corporations lest they think themselves as hypocrites.

This is what their website says

On October 15th, we will meet on the streets to initiate the global change we want. We will peacefully demonstrate, talk and organize until we make it happen.

It’s time for us to unite. It’s time for them to listen.

People of the world, rise up on October 15th!

I have a question. Who the fuck are these people do "initiate the change we want." It's not their world. They share it with the rest of us.

Fucking left wing whackjobs.

You've known me from 2 forums now. I've been saying for years the 'radicals' of my youth were left wing.

Can't we just send them ALL to Hong Kong?

I am already feeling sorry for all those businesses in Time Square, if they actually protest there, Times Square may have to temporary change it's name to "Brown&Yellow" Square. With new street signs reading, Caution! Watch Where You Walk" !

On October 15th, we will meet on the streets to initiate the global change we want. We will peacefully demonstrate, talk and organize until we make it happen.

I have a question. Who the fuck are these people do "initiate the change we want." It's not their world. They share it with the rest of us.

LOL what is wrong with you , crossdresser? Does the big bad majority have your panties in a knot?
Let's see how it finishes out for the top 0.01% of the greedy people who have taken more than their share, versus the real workers of the world.

Last edited:
For those of you who enjoy foreign papers, The Standard is one of the better ones.

Wall Street fury for HK - The Standard

I'm not sure what I think about this because I can't make head nor tail of OWS...

Will they be tolerated in Hong Kong ? From what I understand, the cops there are more then willing to bust some heads.

It would be amusing if a number of these protesters were from America and started screaming about free speech and their rights.

Ideally, they won't be arrested, just given jobs in one of the factories.

LOL what is wrong with you , crossdresser? Does the big bad majority have your panties in a knot?
Let's see how it finishes out for the top 0.01% of the greedy people who have taken more than their share, versus the real workers of the world.

1,000 in London. I appreciate that your knowledge of the demographics of London but I can assure you (and if I have to, I can provide a link) that the population of London is substantially more than 1,000. That is not a 'majority'.... as I said... They had more people arrested in London during the August riots than turned out for this 'protest'. It's a fucking joke. And to say that they will 'initiate the change we want'.... who is the 'we'? Either it's a democratic change - in which case you lose cuz you ain't the majority... or it's a forced 'change'... and last time someone tried to 'change' things... the world went to war... and we won.

Want a rematch? :lol:

Twit.

Yeah! They're like those danm Tea Partiers! WTF do they think they're doing, making their voices heard for the kind of changes THEY want! They SHOULD be out protesting on behalf of the Libs! Or the Left-handed people!

Personally, I look forward to the 99ers shitting all over the world.

That's because you are an Idiot. You have no answers yourself, and think this "Burn Baby Burn" Philosophy has a happy ending. WTFU. It doesn't, nor will you be better off for having encouraged it. It's misguided at best, and when it goes out of control, the body count will rise faster than you can count. The end result will be Tyranny.

Yeah! They're like those danm Tea Partiers! WTF do they think they're doing, making their voices heard for the kind of changes THEY want! They SHOULD be out protesting on behalf of the Libs! Or the Left-handed people!

They are nothing like the Tea Party, who advocates Rule of Law and Due Process. The Only People buying into your Straw Man, are the type most likely to get lost in an elevator, or drown in their own drool. ;)

Forum List

Back