OWS... Sexual Attacks, Violent Crime... etc., etc...

I went to Zuccoti park to check it out myself. Looked pretty peacefu and damned secure. There were more cops around then protesters.

I would be surprised if there was no crime. Crime is prevalent everywhere in the US and why should these camps be any different. Living in tight proximity to a diverse population for an extended amount of time under difficult living conditions ...

I would be surprised if there was no crime. Crime is prevalent everywhere in the US and why should these camps be any different. Living in tight proximity to a diverse population for an extended amount of time under difficult living conditions ...

Humans, am I right?

Yea, they're policing themselves. Shaming those men that are raping girls, letting them go on to rape another one. Yet the left thinks undocumented accusations against a Republican candidate are true and punishable.

Talk about mixed up and confused.:doubt:

Yea, they're policing themselves. Shaming those men that are raping girls, letting them go on to rape another one. Yet the left thinks undocumented accusations against a Republican candidate are true and punishable.

Talk about mixed up and confused.:doubt:

They are... And they are being Exposed for what they are... And that's why you see so many of them getting more Rabid by the day here...

Take mani for example. :thup:

:)

peace...

Take mani...

I've already told you enough times I don't swing that way, and I'm likely too old for your tastes since I have hair on my balls.

And please, don't PM me anymore. mmkay?

Wow... You are one Unoriginal Bastard when you are Frustrated, aren't you.

Reminds me of one of the Last times you were Contacting me...

Selling Ravi out.

What a Fuckhead you are. :lol:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back