OWS same as Tea Party? This stuff never happened at Tea Party rallies!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Just look at this crap!

Man accused of exposing self to children arrested | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

What liberal Seattle news doesn't tell you but Drudge does is this guy was a occupier! LOL!

Seattle Occupier Busted Exposing Himself to Children...

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped

According to police reports, the 19-year-old student was instructed by “Occupy Cleveland” personnel to “share a tent with the suspect due to a shortage of tents.” The suspect identified himself as “Leland” to the woman. The woman told police that after she had thought the suspect went to sleep in his own bed, she slept in a sleeping bag provided to her by the rally.

The student went to school Monday and told a teacher about her sexual assault incident in Public Square — which is being classified as “kidnapping/rape” — prompting the teacher to immediately contact the authorities.

‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped « CBS Cleveland

Nice! They asked a 19 year old girl to sleep in a tent with a complete stranger and he raped her!

Then there are the thieves that are praying on the protestors.

Thieves preying on Wall Street protesters - NYPOST.com

This is the same as the Tea Party?

This stuff never happened at the Tea Party. They had to MAKE UP stuff about the Tea Party, they still can't prove!

Hope your gear is loaded! The naysayers will show up soon.

Ha...most Tea Partiers couldn't get their comfortable slacks on and off without a hand from their nurse anyway.

Ha...most Tea Partiers couldn't get their comfortable slacks on and off without a hand from their nurse anyway.

Too bad those people in comfortable slacks VOTE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate to break it to you but most of the young in poll after poll don't vote, whereas those people in "comfortable slacks" DO VOTE!

But, be my guest! Keep showing such contempt for most of America.

We'll remember it, 2012!

I'm warning you libs. Embracing these brats in the OWS is NOT going to win you elections.

But I don't expect you to listen to me, which is all well and good.

2012 is coming! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet the guy was on Breitbart's payroll.

Which one?

The pedophile that exposed himself, the rapist, or the thieves?

That's a LOT of people on one payroll.

Too bad you don't have any evidence!

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's a matter libs?

Can't refute what a bunch of scumbags are really at these OWS rallies???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet the guy was on Breitbart's payroll.

One of breits guys? Doubtful

We have seen who has taken ownership......................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4046-gm11101820111018094511.jpg

The term 'Occupy' is disturbing to me. I'm not sure what the Left/Democrats think they're going to achieve with all these 'occupations.' It looks like they're just declaring war on their fellow Americans. Nothing good will come of that. It will only cause more hate & bitterness.

The term 'Occupy' is disturbing to me. I'm not sure what the Left/Democrats think they're going to achieve with all these 'occupations.' It looks like they're just declaring war on their fellow Americans. Nothing good will come of that. It will only cause more hate & bitterness.
Welcome concern troll.

something good most definitely will come out of it....for Obama
More young people and more black people voting in 2012.

Obama's team are not politically correct...they know the truth. Obama got the young vote in droves becuase nearly every young voter wanted to show mommy and daddy that they are "better" than they were and able to vote for a black guy....and he got a very large black voter turnout, again, becuase of the histoic event of the first black president and most black people would love to (as they should) be part of the event....

Problem is, for term 2, the novelty is gone and the young voters will find it more difficult to find the time to vote...as happens every election....and the black voters will still vote democratic as they always do, but not nearly as many will vote as they did in 2007

So...what happens? A little class warfare rhetoric....a little nudge to "march" for the black voters and "speak out" for the young voters

And viola.....bitterness and hatred is created....but who the fuck cares. Obama gets another term.

Too bad those people in comfortable slacks VOTE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate to break it to you but most of the young in poll after poll don't vote, whereas those people in "comfortable slacks" DO VOTE!

But, be my guest! Keep showing such contempt for most of America.

We'll remember it, 2012!

I'm warning you libs. Embracing these brats in the OWS is NOT going to win you elections.

But I don't expect you to listen to me, which is all well and good.

2012 is coming! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Ooooh...oooo...aaah...*clutches chest in mortal and dramatic death scene*...You have cut me through with the rapier sharp wit of which you spoke...I bid you...adieu..."

Forum List

Back