OWS robots....

They are repeating everything to amplify whats being said so everyone can hear it.

They have made official lists of demands

Eliminate Corporate Rights as Persons
Repeal of the Patriot Act
Forced Acquisition of the Federal Reserve for $1Billion USD by the US Congress
Restructure Campaign Finance Legislation
Forgive Student Loan Debt and Reform Funding for Education
End the War on Drugs

I think they have valid arguments with the exceptiong of student loan debt forgiveness. Government is not in the business of paying for peoples decisions.

Eliminate Corporate Rights as Persons.

So eliminate the right to assembly!!!! :lmao:

A bit slow on the uptake are they?

They are repeating everything to amplify whats being said so everyone can hear it.

End the War on Drugs

I think they have valid arguments with the exceptiong of student loan debt forgiveness. Government is not in the business of paying for peoples decisions.

I believe that's what the bullhorn is for:eusa_whistle:

Yea i thought that was funny to. Nevertheless if you were to ask them why they are doing it that is what they will tell you.

What did you think of the list of demands? Do you think that is a leftist list??? Do you think the list of demands has any validity to it??

End the War on Drugs

Good go be a zombie...

Enjoy 1984 cult life...

Oh their demands are delusional... Open borders, 20 dollars an hour minimum wage, stop drilling for oil...

Their demands are so fucking retarded they're actually manifesting new demands - which I am assuming will be dumber then the last ones...

End the War on Drugs

Who the hell will pay for it then?

They want everything for free...

Progressives want everything for free..

Everything should be free for them..

Only a select few should provide for them...

I believe that's what the bullhorn is for:eusa_whistle:

Yea i thought that was funny to. Nevertheless if you were to ask them why they are doing it that is what they will tell you.

What did you think of the list of demands? Do you think that is a leftist list??? Do you think the list of demands has any validity to it??

Some of the list I am in agreement with. Ending the war on drugs is a good start. I would only give the Fed a wooden nickel and send them all to prison, forget the loans, they made the decision to take them out they get to live with their decision. I have no problem repealing the Patriot Act. Corporations are entities legally so they should be treated as such, but that being said campaigns are ridiculously expensive, so I am in favour of modifying that process.

As I have said elsewhere. The demands I don't have a problem with, it's their methods. Trying to force their way into the Air and Space Museum is infantile. Ask 99% of these fools what they want and they can't tell you. They are drones just following along for a good time.

Forum List

Back