OWS Protestors Coming Down With Zuccotti Lung

such compassion for fellow Americans is just so right wing.

Compassion?

If people choose to crawl around in a sewer and they catch something, we should feel sorry for them?

Well, I guess we could feel sorry for them for their derangement in crawling in the sewer.

But you don't call them deranged. You call the sewer crawlers heroes.

And then you want us to feel sorry for the heroes for choosing to infect themselves.

Something very wrong with this picture.

You may add homicide to the list of thier performance...

OWS: 3 deaths at Occupy protests in California, Vermont, Louisiana

Sadly, those are unlikely to be the only deaths from this movement.
You may be correct. I honestly hope no more occur.
I hope there are no more killings and suicides, too. They need to pack up and go home, but they're waiting for more encouragement from Obama to say and do calumnous, negative things about and against innocent people without a trial.

When masses congregate in filth and then wonder why bacteria, viruses, and other parasites invade their body, I really have no sympathy. I'm not going to go camp out next to a sewage plant.

Those people are the ones who supposedly know more about science than us on the right.

Hmmmm ... they really should not be skipping classes. They obviously have a lot to learn.

When masses congregate in filth and then wonder why bacteria, viruses, and other parasites invade their body, I really have no sympathy. I'm not going to go camp out next to a sewage plant.

Those people are the ones who supposedly know more about science than us on the right.

Hmmmm ... they really should not be skipping classes. They obviously have a lot to learn.

So much for thier thought processes...

The worst part of being and OWS shitter right now is that it should be dawning on them that no one cares. No matter how sick they get, how many die, how many thefts, rapes or attacks, they aren't going to shut down Wall Street, or even one bank. No one is going to rush to their rescue. The only help is going to come from the police they shit on, and that maybe grudgingly.

If they quit now, they will be lucky. If they keep on, they will have to face not rejection but a backlash. The payback of those sick of the stench and tired of the inconvenience.

The OWS is a real protest and not some social event concocted by Fox news where everyone has a bedtime curfew.

(It was at the end of the First World War that the Spanish Flu first made its presence known among large concentrations of returning American War Veterans. The doctors trying to treat or investigating this strange new disease noted that the lungs of the victims, at autopsy, that had succumbed to the disease greatly resembled the lungs of victims that had been savaged by Tuberculosis. That particular Flu pandemic is estimated to have killed eighty million people world wide before it ran its course. Could this be its second coming? In Zuccotti Park? There is a God!)

"With wintry weather poised to swoop into the cramped outdoor quarters of Occupy Wall Street protesters, it may not be long before more campers catch what's being called "Zuccotti lung."

That's what demonstrators have dubbed the sickness that seems to be spreading among them at an unpleasantly high rate these days: "It's a real thing," Willie Carey, 28, told the New York Times.

With little sleep in cold conditions, cigarettes and drinks being passed from mouth to mouth, and few opportunities to wash hands, Zuccotti Park may now just be the best place to catch respiratory viruses, norovirus (also known as the winter vomiting virus) and tuberculosis, according to one doctor.

The damp clothing and cardboard signs wet with rain are also breeding grounds for mold. Some protesters are urinating in bottles and leaving food trash discarded throughout the campground, providing further opportunities for nastiness"

Protesters Coming Down With the "Zuccotti Lung" | NBC New York

Looks like there ARE consequences for that whole "seven deadly sins" thing. :clap2:

The OWS losers are engaging in six of the seven deadly sins: Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony.

The only one they will NEVER engage in is "Pride".

Last edited:
That is because the tea partiers hung arround for an hour and screamed so others could not talk to their reps in congress and then went to applbees for lunch.

This is real commitment to a cause

:lmao:

That is awesome.... you are such an idiot :cuckoo:

Thanks for being the rhesus monkey of USMB :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PrCca9_dPg&feature=related]monkey grooming cat. - YouTube[/ame]

This entire scenario is very sad. We live in a country where we have the freedom to demonstrate and hold rallies. We also have laws to protect the rights of everyone. City and state officials have neglected to pursue the OWS movement to pay for their permits to demonstrate and hold them accountable for breaking park rules.

When participants decide to break with common sense to stay in an environment of unsanitary and frankly disgusting conditions , they must reeap what they sow. Whether it is a spreading disease or an unsafe conditions open to rape, assaults and murder or suicide, it is their choice.

These protestors are the first to scream their rights are violated when they cannot obey the very laws they are refusing to acknowledge. I really cannot muster up any sympathy for these violaters.

The tea party was a perfect opportunity for these occupiers to see how they could make a difference and obey laws. Look what happened in 2010 when the teaparty was responsible for the the Republican windfall in the Congress.

I read a post here about someone who made fun of the tea party rallies and was oh so proud of the OWS movement....The following list has happened at OWS rallies...
Are they proud of this...

Violence against police officers...
public urination
public defecation
open use of drugs
theft
sexual assaults
gun fire
deaths
harassment of local businesses who tried to curtail use of customer bathrooms, threatening to block access to store for actual customers.

We got a great group of people here.
Nice going Mayor Bloomberg.

:evil:

This entire scenario is very sad. We live in a country where we have the freedom to demonstrate and hold rallies. We also have laws to protect the rights of everyone. City and state officials have neglected to pursue the OWS movement to pay for their permits to demonstrate and hold them accountable for breaking park rules.

When participants decide to break with common sense to stay in an environment of unsanitary and frankly disgusting conditions , they must reeap what they sow. Whether it is a spreading disease or an unsafe conditions open to rape, assaults and murder or suicide, it is their choice.

These protestors are the first to scream their rights are violated when they cannot obey the very laws they are refusing to acknowledge. I really cannot muster up any sympathy for these violaters.

The tea party was a perfect opportunity for these occupiers to see how they could make a difference and obey laws. Look what happened in 2010 when the teaparty was responsible for the the Republican windfall in the Congress.

I read a post here about someone who made fun of the tea party rallies and was oh so proud of the OWS movement....The following list has happened at OWS rallies...
Are they proud of this...

Violence against police officers...
public urination
public defecation
open use of drugs
theft
sexual assaults
gun fire
deaths
harassment of local businesses who tried to curtail use of customer bathrooms, threatening to block access to store for actual customers.

We got a great group of people here.
Nice going Mayor Bloomberg.

:evil:
We are seeing who these people really are, and thier priorities aren't we? It's as if they are trying to re-live the 1960's all over again.

What you see is the liberals perfect society. This is, to them, democracy in action. If the majority don't want to wipe their asses when they shit in the street, they sholdn't be made to do so.

OWS

Closed for the season.

Reason?

frozen.jpg

Freezin'!

Forum List

Back