OWS Protestors Coming Down With Zuccotti Lung

Im not surprised now that I think about it. People who dont work and who are sitting in cold weather and filth putting who knows what in their bodies. Is it any shock that they are getting ill?
None whatsoever. Other posters have said they have no sympathy for them. I share that sentiment. Will it be a lesson learned? Or will they hit up the Government for the healthcare costs?:eusa_whistle:

*B O L O *

I walked by Occupy Salem (OR) the other day. For Oregon being so liberal you would think there would be more action but Salem is a bit smaller and is far more conservative than Portland or Eugene. Still it IS the state capital. Anyhow it consisted of about a dozen hippies, five blocks away from any government building, freezing their asses off in the rain. Let me tell you, though...they needed that rain. You could smell the body odor from the sidewalk. I am not kidding, either. It was disgusting.

Im not surprised now that I think about it. People who dont work and who are sitting in cold weather and filth putting who knows what in their bodies. Is it any shock that they are getting ill?

Not at all. Viruses, parasites, bacteria thrive in unsanitary conditions and look for hosts to perpetuate their own species.

such compassion for fellow Americans is just so right wing.

People tend not to be compassionate who are advocating the overthrow of their liberty and the robbery of their hard earn money.

It's human nature. You should know that since you dont have compassion for anyone.

How many world wide protests did TP people inspire?

None

Pretend away.

Your historically failed ideas are at their end run

That is because the tea partiers hung arround for an hour and screamed so others could not talk to their reps in congress and then went to applbees for lunch.

This is real commitment to a cause
OWS is a commitment to being committed, and they will if they think somebody else must be responsible for their unsanitary sewage left on the street, misconduct, amoral depravity, vagrancy and other antisocial behaviors that require constant supervision. They're patterning mental illness, destructive to themselves and others. It's not a good deal and is rife with personal destruction and disrespect.

That is because the tea partiers hung arround for an hour and screamed so others could not talk to their reps in congress and then went to applbees for lunch.

OWS is a commitment to being committed, and they will if they think somebody else must be responsible for their unsanitary sewage left on the street, misconduct, amoral depravity, vagrancy and other antisocial behaviors that require constant supervision. They're patterning mental illness, destructive to themselves and others. It's not a good deal and is rife with personal destruction and disrespect.
You may add homicide to the list of thier performance...

OWS: 3 deaths at Occupy protests in California, Vermont, Louisiana

such compassion for fellow Americans is just so right wing.

And OWS compassion is so compelling. Just last week in Portland I watched several interviews with protesters who were packing up and leaving because as they said "it's not safe here", "there's too much crime inside the camp", "we're tired of dealing with the homeless", and my personal favorite "we're tired of people coming for free sandwiches and handouts but refuse to earn it by marching". If that's not delicious irony I don't know what is.

ɐɯɐqo care will take care of them ....

Last edited:

Sadly, those are unlikely to be the only deaths from this movement.

How many world wide protests did TP people inspire?

None

Pretend away.

Your historically failed ideas are at their end run
How did 2010 work for you?

And how is inspiring riots and violence world wide a good thing in your twisted world? :cuckoo:

She likes rioting. Because overthrowing Republics is a good thing in her book. Anything to lead to "democracy"

Sadly, those are unlikely to be the only deaths from this movement.
You may be correct. I honestly hope no more occur.

One of the shootings was a veteran suicide. What a miserable place to be--alongside people who spit on soldiers getting drunk on alcohol, the depressant, adding to the pandemonium of a hate-spewing crowd now mad with TB and the cold.

One of the shootings was a veteran suicide. What a miserable place to be--alongside people who spit on soldiers getting drunk on alcohol, the depressant, adding to the pandemonium of a hate-spewing crowd now mad with TB and the cold.
Indeed. The whole thing to me is self-loathing, and self defeating.

Forum List

Back