OWS Protestors Coming Down With Zuccotti Lung

Notice how she is trying to paint me as Hypocrite while she continues to defend activity she ADMITS creates a public health hazard and has the potential to make a whole hell of a lot of people sick and or die? All because the movement seems to support her political agenda.

Omission of the truth is also a lie. Your omission that your not helping the movement with your donations--to supply proper water to wash hands---is saying your contributing to poor health conditions in the occupy camp and would like to see them sick.

Your the hypocrite. Continuing to promote negative propaganda at the expense of human life. These Protesters....are American Citizens standing up for you brother. Defending liberty. And you sit there and knock them down. Shame on you!

Congratulations, this is the "Dumb Post of the Day".

If anyone has posted "Dumb Post of the Day". It is you man.

So you are donating your money to ensure others in society have healthcare---so you don't sick. If you haven't donated---then I guess your on your own. Oh...maybe the gov will kick in some resources for you to get some medical attention.

Omission of the truth is also a lie. Your omission that your not helping the movement with your donations--to supply proper water to wash hands---is saying your contributing to poor health conditions in the occupy camp and would like to see them sick.

Your the hypocrite. Continuing to promote negative propaganda at the expense of human life. These Protesters....are American Citizens standing up for you brother. Defending liberty. And you sit there and knock them down. Shame on you!

Congratulations, this is the "Dumb Post of the Day".

If anyone has posted "Dumb Post of the Day". It is you man.

So you are donating your money to ensure others in society have healthcare---so you don't sick. If you haven't donated---then I guess your on your own. Oh...maybe the gov will kick in some resources for you to get some medical attention.

Just when I think you've posted the "Dumb Post of the Day" you top it!

It's like none of your sentences follow, and nothing in your post has anything to do with the post you quoted. I can't wait for your next post! Will you one-up yourself again? I hope so.

I know...why don't they go home and wash their hands...and the rest of their bodies while they are at it. Frankly, they don't have to scream and chant. All they have to do is walk into the capital buildings and say "we're just going to stand here and let our stench do the talking".

Those protesters have very little to do with liberty. Liberty is the freedom to make your own way in the world. Sometimes you win big, sometimes you lose big. Whining about the people who happened to win has nothing to do with liberty and everything to do with jealousy and vindictiveness. These asshole represent themselves...they don't speak for anyone else.

Ok now the local TV station is cutting away from the Seahawks game over and over so they can show the Occupy Portland protesters getting arrested. Now this occupy bullshit is interfering with football. That's God damned un-American!!!!

:bang3:

Ok now the local TV station is cutting away from the Seahawks game over and over so they can show the Occupy Portland protesters getting arrested. Now this occupy bullshit is interfering with football. That's God damned un-American!!!!

Apparently the cops are getting ready to gas them. Might I recommend zyklon B?
:banana2:

(It was at the end of the First World War that the Spanish Flu first made its presence known among large concentrations of returning American War Veterans. The doctors trying to treat or investigating this strange new disease noted that the lungs of the victims, at autopsy, that had succumbed to the disease greatly resembled the lungs of victims that had been savaged by Tuberculosis. That particular Flu pandemic is estimated to have killed eighty million people world wide before it ran its course. Could this be its second coming? In Zuccotti Park? There is a God!)

"With wintry weather poised to swoop into the cramped outdoor quarters of Occupy Wall Street protesters, it may not be long before more campers catch what's being called "Zuccotti lung."

That's what demonstrators have dubbed the sickness that seems to be spreading among them at an unpleasantly high rate these days: "It's a real thing," Willie Carey, 28, told the New York Times.

With little sleep in cold conditions, cigarettes and drinks being passed from mouth to mouth, and few opportunities to wash hands, Zuccotti Park may now just be the best place to catch respiratory viruses, norovirus (also known as the winter vomiting virus) and tuberculosis, according to one doctor.

The damp clothing and cardboard signs wet with rain are also breeding grounds for mold. Some protesters are urinating in bottles and leaving food trash discarded throughout the campground, providing further opportunities for nastiness"

Protesters Coming Down With the "Zuccotti Lung" | NBC New York

This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody, hippies have poor hygiene.

Don't worry, the Seahawks got this game!

Forum List

Back