OWS protesters quit job because there is no jobs

You know, I really have to ask this question to my friends on the left. IF Fox News is so horrible, so one-sided, so terrible, then why is it that MOST of the people in the United States, including those from the Democratic party, get most of their news from Fox? Bill O'Reilly, whom I absolutely love most of the time, is once again the "most trusted man" in news.

I mean, I would think that if Fox News was so incredibly biased, that most people would see the bias and look for a 'balance' in the information that they receive. Course, I understand that FACTS, LOGIC, and HISTORY will discount those on the far left as absolutely loons, but still I would think that PBS or the Daily Kos would be their outlet for news.

Of course you are right, Sniper. Fox is one of our hopes the real messages and facts get out to the public. Certainly they have opinion shows, but they are the only media I know of that presents both sides of an issue and lets the viewer decide. That is the reason for their popularity. In addition, they present ALL of the news where the other biased media will completely ignore stories that do not advance their personal ideology.

The entire OWS movement was no grass roots movement that was cultivated out of disheartened job seekers and those who were "fed up" with their lots in life. It was an orchestrated movement by Democratic Big Money to attract all of the naive unmotivated kids every generation has.

The timing was perfect and it was an answer to the failed policy of the Democratic administration and party. Will it be a successful distraction to alter the determination of the common sense voters in the next election? We will need a successful "Get Common Sense the Vote Out" next November.

You know, I really have to ask this question to my friends on the left. IF Fox News is so horrible, so one-sided, so terrible, then why is it that MOST of the people in the United States, including those from the Democratic party, get most of their news from Fox? Bill O'Reilly, whom I absolutely love most of the time, is once again the "most trusted man" in news.

I mean, I would think that if Fox News was so incredibly biased, that most people would see the bias and look for a 'balance' in the information that they receive. Course, I understand that FACTS, LOGIC, and HISTORY will discount those on the far left as absolutely loons, but still I would think that PBS or the Daily Kos would be their outlet for news.

The problem with Fox News is that they hammer home what the rest of the media ignores...

When Bush was President, GWB could fart and the media was all over it...as was Fox. But Fox did not need to hammer it home becuase the rest of the media did.

However, when you have a situation like we had yesterday...where a woman involved with the OWS protest slammed Jews.....the rest of the media wont report it, so Fox likes to hammer it home...and the truth is, the left doesnt like it when someone in the media hammers home something they dont want to hear about..

So the best thing they can do is slander the news source...and question its credibility.

Its a typical and expected response from the left.

The entire OWS movement was no grass roots movement that was cultivated out of disheartened job seekers and those who were "fed up" with their lots in life. It was an orchestrated movement by Democratic Big Money to attract all of the naive unmotivated kids every generation has.

The timing was perfect and it was an answer to the failed policy of the Democratic administration and party. Will it be a successful distraction to alter the determination of the common sense voters in the next election? We will need a successful "Get Common Sense the Vote Out" next November.

I believe it began as a grass roots movement that was spurred by the class warfare rhetoric of this administration....a few hundred hippie wannabees saw a reason to not have to feel guilty about not looking for a job.

However, as soon as Pelosi and the administration showed support for them, THEN big unions and others jumped in....

I believe the administration saw it as a great diversion and a way to ralley up the young voters again....a MAJOR group Obama had in 2007...and one he knew he likely would not have in the same numbers in 2012....as most of them voted for Obama so they can rub it in to the faces of the establishment that THEY were able to vote for a black president.....but wouldnt find time to vote again in 2012 as there is no "novelty" attached to it.

And if people dont think that this is the way campaign managers think, then they dont know politics.

Yeah because Fox Noise has so much credibility. I love how the Fox Newss/Wall street sheep are squealing for their scared puppet masters.
Yeah , just believe the main stream media and keep pretending that Fox news lies. Maybe just maybe its your news source trying to cover up the truth because they benefit having a liberal president in place.. We have posted so many things to back up Fox news stories but you still dont believe them that is your problem. We go to fox for our news because they actually tell us both sides of the story not just the liberal side:cuckoo:

Yeah because Fox Noise has so much credibility. I love how the Fox Newss/Wall street sheep are squealing for their scared puppet masters.

What the hell does Fox News have to do with anything?

I like it better when you just instinctively respond with racist!

Forum List

Back