OWS protesters branded as terrorists by our lovely government

Who, specifically, was threatened?
Congress!

Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

In an interview in January, Angle appeared to float the possibility of armed insurrection if "this Congress keeps going the way it is."
If you think her statement was a little over the top, as I do, I see no reason to label it with the T-word and simply call it, "irresponsible".

But if you want to defend this kind of language as acceptable, then yes, the T-word applys.

A progressive. A far leftist who yearns to recreate the Soviet Union in America.
Since you're defending the Soviet-style crackdown on dissent, it's not me who wants to re-create it hear.
You're really not very bright, are you? (As if there was ever any doubt. :lol: )

You support the government cracking down on dissent. That's plain.

I support individuals fighting for their freedoms against tyranny. You do not.

Clear now?

Who, specifically, was threatened?
Congress!

Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

In an interview in January, Angle appeared to float the possibility of armed insurrection if "this Congress keeps going the way it is."
If you think her statement was a little over the top, as I do, I see no reason to label it with the T-word and simply call it, "irresponsible".

But if you want to defend this kind of language as acceptable, then yes, the T-word applys.
Thanks for proving me right. You oppose people defending their liberty against oppressive government.

Good little Brown Shirt.

You're really not very bright, are you? (As if there was ever any doubt. :lol: )

Clear now?
And this is based on what?

There are more credible sources and you have not provided any. Just more nonsense from disaffected crybabies.
Where's your source, proving my source, was lying?

As it stands now, your objection would be thrown out in a court of law as being frivolous and without merit.

Clear now?
And this is based on what?

Do you see anything wrong with [email protected] or the ATTACK WATCH!! website? Did you oppose the government labeling conservative Christian gun-owning veterans who support small government as "potential domestic terrorists"? Do you oppose the idea of "Second Amendment Solutions", even though that was exactly the idea that freed us from the oppressive English monarchy?

There are more credible sources and you have not provided any. Just more nonsense from disaffected crybabies.
Where's your source, proving my source, was lying?

As it stands now, your objection would be thrown out in a court of law as being frivolous and without merit.

I have never said you were lying. Further, I am not the one who has the burden to prove a fact, you do. Beyond that your position is nothing more than talk.

I have never said you were lying. Further, I am not the one who has the burden to prove a fact, you do. Beyond that your position is nothing more than talk.
I've satisfied that burden! I've provided testimony from the people who were there. Once I've done that, the burden of proof shifts to the objector, to prove their objection has merit. All you've provided, are ad hominem attacks on the sources I used, which is not a valid rebuttal.

So cut the foreplay and pony up the evidence; otherwise, apologize to this forum, for wasting its bandwidth.

Forum List

Back