OWS Protesters Allegedly Push Elderly Woman Down Stairs

It's not watergate. So no no investigation. It's POSSIBLE she was pushed but it's POSSIBLE she fell. It's POSSIBLE a bird landed in her hair causing her to fall but you dismiss any other POSSIBILITY for partisan reasons.

So, if she claims she was pushed, tough shit, she should not be able to go to the police and have them investigate. That about sum up your position?

She can file charges if that happened. Did she claim she was pushed? All I saw was her on the ground.

I did not say she did, or did not. I was trying to clarify your position. So, a police investigation is OK with you, if she claims she was pushed.

So, if she claims she was pushed, tough shit, she should not be able to go to the police and have them investigate. That about sum up your position?

She can file charges if that happened. Did she claim she was pushed? All I saw was her on the ground.

I did not say she did, or did not. I was trying to clarify your position. So, a police investigation is OK with you, if she claims she was pushed.

WTF??? She's not even claiming she was pushed! WTF are you crying about??

If she wants to file charges then thats where it goes. There isnt a Push Team Police squad you idiot. Someone files charges then they go to court.

She's not even saying she was pushed...WHY ARE YOU STILL CRYING ABOUT THIS? You're just itching to be a victim of anything

If she wants to file charges then thats where it goes. There isnt a Push Team Police squad you idiot. Someone files charges then they go to court.

She's not even saying she was pushed...WHY ARE YOU STILL CRYING ABOUT THIS? You're just itching to be a victim of anything

where, exactly, do you see crying? Or even an opinion as to what happened?

I asked questions. Apparently, people who ask questions bother you. No idea why.

where, exactly, do you see crying? Or even an opinion as to what happened?

I asked questions. Apparently, people who ask questions bother you. No idea why.
And apparently when people ask you questions it bothers you.

Forum List

Back