OWS Protesters Allegedly Push Elderly Woman Down Stairs

No, George Costanza is a man of letters, mainly.

But these mobs are sorta mad dogs who resembled human beings once. I think they did push the 78-year-old woman. It's too bad.

No they didn't. They weren't even a mob, they were doing a little chant like hey hey, ho ho.

Don't be dumb. She lost her balance as older people sometimes do.

It doesn't show she was pushed, however it does show a bunch of ingrates that are purposely crowding out an old lady who, either directly or indirectly, fell down the stairs as a result.

What sickens me is that after this lady fell, the assclowns kept right on going. That I could see - only 1 kid looked concern the rest didn't skip a beat with their chanting.
Worthless bums.

I think the person shooting the video did it.

you can't help but think of that scene where Costanza shoved the old lady out of the way in a fire,,but thats the same mentality of the OWS Diahrreah People.

Alledgedly? And this was aired on Fox? Alledgedly?

Alledgedly Slimer from the Ghost Busters threw her down the steps. News at 10!

who pushed her?

Damn I hate to agree here, but lets see some proof folks.

Maybe she tripped :dunno:

Again though..... my gut says yeah, she was probably bumped, pushed, shoved... but where is the proof?

Believe me.... I cant stand the shitters.
I think it was said an eyewitness saw the woman being pushed by protesters. By the time the camera got there, the deed was already done, though. You can believe eyewitness testimony corroborated by a follow-up picture of the woman being helped up by others who also looked like they were leaving a gala.

For all practical purposes, you either believe an eyewitness or not. That could change if the woman sues the organizers of OWS for battery or assault. If she doesn't, that's the end of story, except some will believe the witness and some won't.

According to the person who was taping, this 78 year old woman was pushed down the stairs by OWS protesters as she exited an Americans For Prosperity “Tribute to Ronald Reagan” dinner in Washington D.C.

Occupy DC Protesters assaulted conservatives as they exited an Americans For Prosperity “Tribute to Ronald Reagan” dinner.

This elderly woman, 78 years old, rode 11 hrs on a bus from Detroit to attend the dinner. After the attack she was taken to hospital with multiple injuries, a bloody nose which developed after the fall, and a large knot on her head. After x-rays and a CAT scan, she was released the following morning with cuts and large bruises.

'Occupy D.C.' Goons Push Elderly Woman Down the Stairs - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcRlrt2ZL4&feature=player_embedded]Occupy DC Pushes Grandma Down Stairs - YouTube[/ame]

Oh for god's sake. Did you see anyone push her? :lol:

You people are ridiculous.

Answer these questions...

Is it possible she was pushed? Yes, or no?
Is it possible she tripped? Yes or no?
If she claims she was pushed, should there be an investigation? Yes or no?

Yes
Yes
No

so, you admit at least the possibility she was pushed, but think that if she claims she was pushed, there should be no investigation?

It's not watergate. So no no investigation. It's POSSIBLE she was pushed but it's POSSIBLE she fell. It's POSSIBLE a bird landed in her hair causing her to fall but you dismiss any other POSSIBILITY for partisan reasons.

Yes
Yes
No

so, you admit at least the possibility she was pushed, but think that if she claims she was pushed, there should be no investigation?

It's not watergate. So no no investigation. It's POSSIBLE she was pushed but it's POSSIBLE she fell. It's POSSIBLE a bird landed in her hair causing her to fall but you dismiss any other POSSIBILITY for partisan reasons.

You do realize pushing someone down stairs is assault and assault is a crime???

Of course there should be an investigation...

I bet you would be signing a different tune if that was YOUR family member. But you probably don't care because its not your family member. Most progressives are sociopaths anyways..

Yes
Yes
No

So, if she claims she was pushed, tough shit, she should not be able to go to the police and have them investigate. That about sum up your position?

So, if she claims she was pushed, tough shit, she should not be able to go to the police and have them investigate. That about sum up your position?

She can file charges if that happened. Did she claim she was pushed? All I saw was her on the ground.

She can file charges if that happened. Did she claim she was pushed? All I saw was her on the ground.

You need a person to file charges against - that is the whole point of the investigation dummy. You know, find the progressive scum that pushed her down the stairs..

All you saw is what you wanted to see....

Forum List

Back