#OWS Protester Schools FOX Interviewer

It's a public park, no matter who owns the land it sits on.
No, it's private property, which is open to the public.

Many of the Occupy Wall Street protesters might not realize it, but they got really lucky when they elected to gather at Zuccotti Park in downtown Manhattan.

Contrary to what most people think, the park isn't a public space; it's actually privately owned by Brookfield Office Properties, which has approximately 18 million square feet in Manhattan, including the World Financial Center. And that's why the group has been able to stay there for 20 days.

Occupy Wall Street lands in a private park. Now what? - Yahoo! Finance

Welcome to school, fool. :lmao:

If you people had a shred of moral direction you would be backing the OWS protests like 53% of the American people do.

It's a public park, no matter who owns the land it sits on.

Thank you for saying exactly what I just said.
It's not what you said...."Public park" means owned by gubmint.

The park where the squatters are defiling is private property and subject to the terms and conditions for use set by its owners....If Brookfield wants the grimy little miscreants evicted and/or arrested, they can have it done.

Thank you for saying exactly what I just said.
It's not what you said...."Public park" means owned by gubmint.

The park where the squatters are defiling is private property and subject to the terms and conditions for use set by its owners....If Brookfield wants the grimy little miscreants evicted and/or arrested, they can have it done.

That's your definition. Mine is: any park where you can come and go freely, and not pay for admittance.

fox-news-occupy-wall-street-occupysomething-ecards-someecards.png

If you people had a shred of moral direction you would be backing the OWS protests like 53% of the American people do.

I have a whole lot of moral direction. I'm just too smart to go in the direction that these fools are. they are morons who have no idea why they are there or what is happening to this country economically. Why in the world would I back stupidity?

That's your definition. Mine is: any park where you can come and go freely, and not pay for admittance.
I can come and go freely to and from Target and the grocery store -private property- without paying admittance, or even buying anything.

Meanwhile, numerous federal, state and county parks charge admittance.

Your definition has no basis in reality....Nothing new under the sun there either.

The guy already looks stupid.
All he did was repeat rhetorical talking points that he read/heard somewhere.

Having said that...the interviewer was clearly trying to frame the kid - and the kid correctly said it is hard to answer a question when you already stated the conclusion before you asked. The reporter was not doing his job...he treated the kid like all of the rest of the media treated the Tea Party events. Fox should be better than stoop to the usual MSM level.

I watched this video...and that guy was just a smart ass thinking he knew what he was talking about. I haven't seen one really intellegent person interviewed from the protesters yet!
And you won't, on FOXNEWS. Try to fight the mind-control and change the channel.

Sure, i'll just listen to all the lies the liberal news stations spew! Lol! Sorry, i want nothing to do with these moronic shit-sitters. I've listened to different interviews (and NOT just on Fox!) and there hasn't been one informed, knowledgeable person interviewed YET! The majority of them there don't even know WHY they're there except thinking they're going to get a free handout out of it!

Why did that faggot Marine enlist if he didn't want to serve in one of Chickenhawk Obama's wars?

Answer = Pussy.

Last edited:
The guy already looks stupid.
All he did was repeat rhetorical talking points that he read/heard somewhere.

Having said that...the interviewer was clearly trying to frame the kid - and the kid correctly said it is hard to answer a question when you already stated the conclusion before you asked. The reporter was not doing his job...he treated the kid like all of the rest of the media treated the Tea Party events. Fox should be better than stoop to the usual MSM level.

Yeah, when I first saw it I thought it was fake, that FOX reporter is really bad. Comically so.

Forum List

Back