OWS out of money?? haha..

Hell, maybe they could call the kings of the astroturf world to front them too... Calling the Koch Brothers.... Come in Koch Brothers....

WTF.... it worked for the Astrotu....er... Tea Party.

Oh shit... you probably heard it from your boys at FOX or on the radio... don't lie... you can barely type anything other than to parrot your lords and messiahs tell you.

Yeah considering it was on at least 5 different major news sites I figured it was common knowledge by now..

Guess progressives don't read the paper...

How dumb of me to assume the basics.... :lol:

Syrenn is no progressive.

I think she was just getting it out of the way because we all know the lefties wouldve done it while saying you are lying :lol:

OWS needs to get their sugar daddy Soros to throw em some more money.

Hell, maybe they could call the kings of the astroturf world to front them too... Calling the Koch Brothers.... Come in Koch Brothers....

Oh shut the fuck up steelplate - if you haven't figured it out yet you're the ball of yarn around here...

Do you weep all day??? or just most of the day??

Kind of like a little dog yapping in the corner
:lmao:

Last edited:

Yeah considering it was on at least 5 different major news sites I figured it was common knowledge by now..

I think she was just getting it out of the way because we all know the lefties wouldve done it while saying you are lying :lol:

Well it was mentioned in almost every publication I have read this morning...

I don't lie - that would make me just as bad as progressives...

Besides, I would assume most people who stay informed would already know this because it's been in the paper for the last 12 hours..

Well it was mentioned in almost every publication I have read this morning...

I don't lie - that would make me just as bad as progressives...

Besides, I would assume most people who stay informed would already know this because it's been in the paper for the last 12 hours..

The left wanted to try to say the Tea Party was dead, but they ignore this kind of news.

More hypocrisy.

Yeah, absolutely - steelplate is a little ankle-biter...

Hes like one of those genetically engineered lap dogs those elitist Hollywood progressives like to carry around..

Foo-foo has been bad...

"Bad Dog Foo-Foo" :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah, absolutely - steelplate is a little ankle-biter...

Hes like one of those genetically engineered lap dogs those elitist Hollywood progressives like to carry around..

:clap2: :lol:

Oh shut the fuck up steelplate - if you haven't figured it out yet you're the ball of yarn around here...

Me? The ball of yarn? Coming from Mr. OUTRAGE? Hardly....

You and BriPat are the two most absurd people on here.... followed closely by KosherGirl and Paulitician....it's fun watching you piss all over yourselves every other thread.

No more money to pay asrtotruf and cannon fodder....

:eusa_boohoo:

So...

You think OWS is an astroturfed construct...

Yet they have no money.

How does that logic work exactly?

It doesn't anymore... :lol:

It's back to mommies basement...

Once they stop getting paid to hold signs they will go home - where quite a few will be shunned.

I would love to hear the excuses their parents made up to hide their shame???

"No, you didn't see little Brian pissing on the street on CNN, he got a job in the oil fields."

"No, little Sarah has been placed in a mental care facility."

Last edited:
Would it be legal for Barry to funnel Bill Maher's million dollar donation to OWS? I bet the tax exempt Media Matters is looking into it.

Me? The ball of yarn? Coming from Mr. OUTRAGE? Hardly....

You and BriPat are the two most absurd people on here.... followed closely by KosherGirl and Paulitician....it's fun watching you piss all over yourselves every other thread.

I know freedom of speech, First Amendment and the Bill of Rights in general is still a difficult concept for you to understand.

Forum List

Back