OWS offers to pay people to fein outrage and protest

How do they have the money to 'Pay' anyone? They're a bunch of broke, unemployed losers, themselves looking for a handout, aren't they?

How do they have the money to 'Pay' anyone? They're a bunch of broke, unemployed losers, themselves looking for a handout, aren't they?
They have donors.

They have donors? You mean wealthy people have donated money to the people who want to steal the money from the wealthy people? WTF! That is very odd.

I find it interesting that you used the term "donors" instead of "founders".

They have donors.

They have donors? You mean wealthy people have donated money to the people who want to steal the money from the wealthy people? WTF! That is very odd.

Obviously, the statement, 'they have donors', is confusing you.

No surprise.

Has anybody bothered to check on any of these CRAIGSLIST OWS job offerings?

Didn't think so.

One has to be especially stupid to believe this sort of nonsense.

Obviously, the statement, 'they have donors', is confusing you.

No surprise.

You are not very good at this.

Still confused by what "they have donors" means, I see.

Has anybody bothered to check on any of these CRAIGSLIST OWS job offerings?

Didn't think so.

One has to be especially stupid to believe this sort of nonsense.

Didn't you read? These guys confirmed them. They are proven to be legitimate offers. They are posted in the "volunteer" section.....but they are paid positions. Immoral, I tell you!

The right will LIE at the drop of a hat.

Then the fools think their lies prove something

Forum List

Back