OWS movement has been corrupted - explanation in post:

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I asked a question, and then another person asked it even better, and it was not answered:

Rep. Deutch Unveils OCCUPIED Constitutional Amendment
Washington, DC, Nov 18 - Today, Rep. Ted Deutch (FL-19), a Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, introduced the Outlawing Corporate Cash Undermining the Public Interest

Good, but:
So let's see if I have this right... If I want to purchase a billboard to support candidate X, I'm free to do so, but if I want to go in with 2 or more buddies, I get thrown in the gulag?

So this amendment means that millionaires and billionaires, as "natural persons" will be able to promote and support whoever they want, but people who who don't have much money; middle class folks, who, if they want to make their voice heard need to go in with other like minded folks; can't do that.

ALSO: if you go to Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for World Revolution there's a DONATE button on the right

:puke:

OWS= Absolute fraud now. poor participants, god bless them, but their movement has been hijacked and turned into (*)(*)(*)(*), after all the time they spent camping out....

Here is the movement which will NOT be publicized by the special interests, does NOT lean to the left and to the right, because it will NEVER be corrupted: People VS media

Oh and by the way, the no money in politics part by OWS was just recently stolen from pvsi. shame on them. sad that the people are short sighted, but I hope they wake up. still their protesting was not in vain, it showed to the world that America is ready for change, only now, the movement has already been corrupted.

Forum List

Back