OWS More Popular Than GOP Congress and Tea Party

Awesome!!!

Obama and the Dems need to tie themselves to OWS!

Oh wait, they did!

Awesomererererer!

Obama & Pelosi Own OWS!!

Yeah they sure did--LOL--and they have about as much common sense too.

99077_600.jpg

Awesome!!!

Oh wait, they did!

Awesomererererer!

Obama & Pelosi Own OWS!!

I only know a few OWSers. None of them like Obama. They seem pretty pissed off at the corporatocracy that our nation has become. Obama breaking his promise about Lobbyists sure isn't endearing him to them.

The desperation of making this squatter movement something bigger than it really is..

quite amusing.

It must be working judging from the facts laid out in the OP.

They have the Entire Left wing Media Machine, and Blogosphere working as there Publicists. While the Tea Party Persists despite the Same Left Wing Media and Blogospere constantly trying to demonize and Diminish it.
Play that Perpetual Victim Card crybaby!

Approval percentages....................

OWS- 37% GOP Congress- 26% Tea Party- 28%

Some 37 percent of people back the protests that have spread from New York to cities across the country and abroad, one of the first snapshots of how the public views the "Occupy Wall Street" movement.

AP-GfK Poll: 37 percent of public back protests | pennlive.com

Congress: Republicans

46 percent of those surveyed said they have a negative view of the Tea Party movement, versus 28 who say they view it favorably.

Tea Party Unfavorability Jumps In New AP Poll | TPMDC

Awww, give it time. OWS will run out it's welcome pretty quickly, too.

It must be working judging from the facts laid out in the OP.

They have the Entire Left wing Media Machine, and Blogosphere working as there Publicists. While the Tea Party Persists despite the Same Left Wing Media and Blogospere constantly trying to demonize and Diminish it.
Play that Perpetual Victim Card crybaby!

DEMOCRATS HAVE THAT SOWN UP.

Now talk about crybabies now democrats want to make Fake maple syrup a felony.

Piss off worm................

Awesome!!!

Oh wait, they did!

Awesomererererer!

Obama & Pelosi Own OWS!!

I only know a few OWSers. None of them like Obama. They seem pretty pissed off at the corporatocracy that our nation has become. Obama breaking his promise about Lobbyists sure isn't endearing him to them.

Okay, but I bet that none of them are going to go out and vote for Perry or Romney.

Or that they are going to back a primary challenger to Obama.

Or that they are going to start a third party.

I do think the DNC and OWS almost have to form a political alliance. Barack Obama cannot run on the "I fixed the economy" platform. Because the economy is worse than the one he found.

His only viable option is to argue- "Hey, I did everything I could to revitalize the economy. I even went along with Republican ideas like extending the Bush Tax cuts. But those greedy bastards on Wall Street are not hiring, even though they got bailouts YOU paid for. They are just sitting on record profits and record earnings, and moving jobs overseas."

And the GOP will accommedate him by nominating the Weird Mormon Robot who made his fortune screwing working folks out of jobs.

OWS has more natural supporters than the TPM, I suspect.

Why?

Because this corrupted political/economic system is hurting more people than its helping.

And while both teams (OWS and TPM) agree that the problem is in Washington, only OWS seems to understand that the problem is also stemming from our government having been being perverted by players on Wall Street.

How many people work for the major corporations in America?

10% or so?

How many people work for the major corporations in America?

10% or so?

true... halfway.

I work for a publically traded company. But I have about 100 vendors I buy from that are small companies run out of small shops. A couple of them I represent their most important account.

So essentially, while only 10% of us work for "major corporations", they have an incredible impact on the rest of the economy.

OWS is an economic reform campaign, similar to the civil rights campaign. It will have the same staying power, world support of billions, and will change our lives.

Approval percentages....................

OWS- 37% GOP Congress- 26% Tea Party- 28%

Some 37 percent of people back the protests that have spread from New York to cities across the country and abroad, one of the first snapshots of how the public views the "Occupy Wall Street" movement.

AP-GfK Poll: 37 percent of public back protests | pennlive.com

Congress: Republicans

46 percent of those surveyed said they have a negative view of the Tea Party movement, versus 28 who say they view it favorably.

Tea Party Unfavorability Jumps In New AP Poll | TPMDC

That could be interpreted that 54% are against the OWS. (26% + 28% = 54%)

Only if you assume 1) that anyone who approves of the GOP Congress or the Tea Party disapproves of OWS, and 2) that no one who approves of the GOP Congress also approves of the Tea Party.

In fact, here's a more detailed Gallup poll on the movement that sets disapproval of its goals at 15%: Most Americans Uncertain About "Occupy Wall Street" Goals

Only if you assume 1) that anyone who approves of the GOP Congress or the Tea Party disapproves of OWS, and 2) that no one who approves of the GOP Congress also approves of the Tea Party.

In fact, here's a more detailed Gallup poll on the movement that sets disapproval of its goals at 15%: Most Americans Uncertain About "Occupy Wall Street" Goals

Let's make this simpler. Thirty seven % view OWS is a positive and the rest (63%), view the OWS negatively or "other" more positively. A few may have had no opinion because they have no clue of what''s going on at all.

Forum List

Back