OWS Invading New York Tomorrow? Another War On Starbucks & Police Cars?

mayday-2912-take-streets.jpg

Shit! I don't think so. If I don't do the housework, I am the only one who suffers. Guess what? I'm not into self-inflicted suffering.

This should be fun to watch. Any wagers?

Ok, we'll play over/under:

100: Number of OWS morons that get pepper sprayed
10: Number of OWS morons who resist a cop and get a beatdown
15: Number of cop cars that get pissed on, shit on or vandalized
1: Number of times Barack Obama condemns this lawless behavior

This should be fun to watch. Any wagers?

Ok, we'll play over/under:

100: Number of OWS morons that get pepper sprayed
10: Number of OWS morons who resist a cop and get a beatdown
15: Number of cop cars that get pissed on, shit on or vandalized
1: Number of times Barack Obama condemns this lawless behavior

I disagree. The # of times O. condemns this behavior = 0

:piss2::alcoholic::puke:
Is this true? The Crappers are planning to invade over 100 metroplotian areas tomorrow?
:banana2:
What exactly are their intentions? Demanding more handouts to pay for their drugs and paying rent to live with their parents?
And the $64,000 question: Where will they defacate? will they invade every starbucks and fast food restaurants and trash thier "Public Restrooms" designated for "Paying Customers"?
The invasions are supposed to be tomorrow (is that true?) Lets not hope the children dont throw rocks at buildings, block traffic, and defacate on police cars, front door steps, and all over the place this time around. Hope they remember to wear their diapers !!
:blsmile::trolls:

The city better stock up on sanitizer. What will the Occupoopers shit on next? After they crammed their poop into ATM machines, I realized how lucky I was not to live near any of their Poopstock locations. The residents in different locations talked about the horrible smell coming from the areas and how the protesters shouted nasty remarks at children walking to school and people going to work. I am thankful they really aren't 99% because the stench would make the whole country uninhabitable.

i guess all dog owners in manhattan wont be taking the pooches out for a walk till the crappers call it quits. if not enough dogs to cook,,plenty of squirrles and pigeons,,both taste like chicken.

:piss2::alcoholic::puke:
Is this true? The Crappers are planning to invade over 100 metroplotian areas tomorrow?
:banana2:
What exactly are their intentions? Demanding more handouts to pay for their drugs and paying rent to live with their parents?
And the $64,000 question: Where will they defacate? will they invade every starbucks and fast food restaurants and trash thier "Public Restrooms" designated for "Paying Customers"?
The invasions are supposed to be tomorrow (is that true?) Lets not hope the children dont throw rocks at buildings, block traffic, and defacate on police cars, front door steps, and all over the place this time around. Hope they remember to wear their diapers !!
:blsmile::trolls:

Just a desperate attempt to get some media coverage. They are pretty irrelevant.

In Los Angeles airport workers are already protesting. They want sympathy for their plight. These are the same workers who routinely steal from luggage if not steal entire suitcases that look good. An airport worker drug smuggling ring was just uncovered. Lunch break is alcohol and drug break. These are the same people who get a charge out of humiliating passengers and feel up children to satisfy their pedophiliac interests.

Now they want sympathy and support.

the ones in new york still have no idea what to write on thier signs being they still dont know what they are protesting. but at least today there wont be any dogs on the loose, they know better!

Forum List

Back