OWS inspired group now engaging in Criminal Acts in LA

Rightwingers must be scared to death of this movement, based on how many threads they're starting about it.

hippies_hippies_they_want_to_save_the_world_tshirt-p235108747195622543trlf_400.jpg

Rightwingers must be scared to death of this movement, based on how many threads they're starting about it.

What gets me is how they couldn't do a better job of playing into the hands of the ones who need to be stopped. The echo machine is going full force here. "See how they're not talking about following the money? They're talking about pooping, bless their little pea-pickin' hearts!"

What gets me is how they couldn't do a better job of playing into the hands of the ones who need to be stopped. The echo machine is going full force here. "See how they're not talking about following the money? They're talking about pooping, bless their little pea-pickin' hearts!"

Follow the money?

What does GE, Solyndra and George Soros have to do with the protests?

The anti-capitalist, street shitting, non-bathing, OWS pigs are now trying to cash bogus checks at a bank in Los Angeles.....

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (KTLA) -- Ten protesters were arrested at a downtown Los Angeles Bank of America branch on Thursday afternoon, after a group marched inside the bank and tried to cash a $673 billion check.

65250953.jpg

The protest was organized by the Refund California campaign. "Occupy L.A." protesters, inspired by the "Occupy Wall Street" protesters in New York, also joined in, authorities said.

The protesters tried to cash an over-sized check made out to the "people of California," LAPD Lt. Paul Vernon said.

Ten protesters -- six men and four women -- were arrested after refusing to leave the bank, police said.

Earlier in the day Thursday, Occupy L.A. protesters took over the intersection of 7th and Figueroa streets, prompting police in riot gear to respond to the scene.

Full story here.... Protest: Bank Protesters Arrested After Trying to Cash $673-billion Check - ktla.com

Why do leftists so often resort to criminal acts and violence?

Not on topic, but well worth posting:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbJ-Fs1ikA&feature=player_embedded]Reagan--No Loopholes For Millionaires - YouTube[/ame]

Protests from the left aren't anything new, and nobody is shocked or scared. The same can't be said when the right decided to become more vocal. The left were confused and unsure of how to respond, so they didn't hesitate going on the attack against the TPM, and attempting to paint them as some raving, racist loons. It's amusing to watch the left respond to the criticism from the right, because everything they are pissing and moaning about being thrown at their side now, is exactly what they've been doing to the right for the past few years. So boo fucking hoo.:lol:

no what you are doing is taking a few people who went on video saying dumb shit and are broadbrushing in order to destroy the movement.

If you would like i can go find some video of teaparty protests where actual people are interviewed and say some rather dumb shit.

But then if i did that you wouldnt have an arguement to use in your desperate attempt to destroy this movement.

Can you even define this movement?

anti-2008 wall street crash, beyond that there is no clear cut message. They are what the tea party was about. Anti-bailout when you see wall street giving themselves bonuses, and making more money, cutting jobs, and basically doing what they want at our expense.

The right LOVES to whine about the welfare system, And yet the big banks and such are on a welfare system as well.

So you have billions vs trillions. Thats the difference.

The big banks paid back their "welfare".
At a profit to the Treasury.

anti-2008 wall street crash, beyond that there is no clear cut message. They are what the tea party was about. Anti-bailout when you see wall street giving themselves bonuses, and making more money, cutting jobs, and basically doing what they want at our expense.

The right LOVES to whine about the welfare system, And yet the big banks and such are on a welfare system as well.

you realize we have loaned out trillions right?
things you didnt even know.

but keep defending them.

yes they moved the decimals and then moved them back. 9 trillion overnight.

but keep defending them.

The loans from the Fed were paid back even before the loans from TARP.

Truth is I think they are rather ignorant yet funny. I wonder how many will run home when it gets cold? I also wonder how many have their Iphones and blackberrys with them and how are they charging them?

but keep defending them.

The loans from the Fed were paid back even before the loans from TARP.
The Fed loaned $16 trillion — RT

hi stupid, educate yourself.....16 trillion!
During that two year span that the audit takes into consideration, over $4 trillion was lent to banks in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, France and Belgium. Domestically, Citigroup was awarded with $2.5 trillion, Morgan Stanley with $2.04 trillion and Merrill Lunch with $1.9 trillion.
Additionally, the analysis carried out by the Government Accountability Office shows that the Fed outsourced many of its lending operations to the banks that served as a catalyst for the debt crisis.

so 16 trillion was paid back you say? Citigroup paid s back 2.5 trillion? Oh please do show this evidence.

Yes, the very short term loans from the Fed were repaid.

it is a known fact that liberals bathe 34% less than conservatives !!!

:lmao: Where did you dream that one up? Hilarious!
hell they like to make outrageous claims with no facts to back them up !!! so why not do the same against them ??:cuckoo:and even though I have no statistics I have been in the carpet cleaning business for 14 yrs and I can usually tell someones political beliefs by how dirty their house is !!! the dirty filthy homes are usually owned by lefties !!! ......and thats the damn truth !!!:lol::lol::lol:

The Fed loaned $16 trillion — RT

hi stupid, educate yourself.....16 trillion!

so 16 trillion was paid back you say? Citigroup paid s back 2.5 trillion? Oh please do show this evidence.

Yes, the very short term loans from the Fed were repaid.

did citigroup payback the 2.5 trillion we loaned them? Simple question

Did GM ever pay back all the money pumped into the company to BAIL OUT UAW WORKERS??

You see how that works?

Who was the dumb motherfucker that FORCED BANKS TO LEND IN THE FIRST PLACE??

Can you answer that question you stupid motherfucker???

Did you ever bother to look into forced lending EVER???

NO because you're a progressive communist and YOU DO AS YOU"RE TOLD - you're a zombie and always will be...

Now go on Youtube and repeat what the speakers say like the fucking zombie you are....

Do as you're told by your masters with the megaphones....

Forum List

Back