OWS in solidarity with White House shooter

Yeah, and you DO have to wonder about a movement that attracts people of that sort. I don't care for Obama, but for people to suggest we govern by assassination is just plain crazy. That is NOT the way we do things in America, and the fact that people who seem to think that would be a good idea are attracted to this movement is troubling.

I would have to second that. I don't think anyone can look at anything I have posted at USMB and make the charge that I am a fan of Obama, but I'm happy to simply vote him out of office. Shooting him is not what I have in mind. :lol:

However, I am completely disgusted by people offering a moment of silence for the shooter. My jaw completely dropped when I saw that and it's beyond TMs argument of "oh that poor guy that society has failed". You know....horseshit. This is the same mentality that gave us the Oprah Defense (I am guilty but society is to blame so arrest them). It's time we start treating criminals like criminals.

JMHO

Proping up??????

They exporessed sympathy for a mentally ill poerson who never got proper treatment.

You are inhuman and a partisn hack to try and claim it was anything else

They wanted a moment of silence for someone who thinks its ok to shoot at the president.

Would you have a moment of silence for lee harvey oswald, how about timothy mcveigh, how about the dc sniper?

Consider who you are asking. :rofl:

yeah, and you do have to wonder about a movement that attracts people of that sort. I don't care for obama, but for people to suggest we govern by assassination is just plain crazy. That is not the way we do things in america, and the fact that people who seem to think that would be a good idea are attracted to this movement is troubling.

i would have to second that. I don't think anyone can look at anything i have posted at usmb and make the charge that i am a fan of obama, but i'm happy to simply vote him out of office. Shooting him is not what i have in mind. :lol:

However, i am completely disgusted by people offering a moment of silence for the shooter. My jaw completely dropped when i saw that and it's beyond tms argument of "oh that poor guy that society has failed". You know....horseshit. This is the same mentality that gave us the oprah defense (i am guilty but society is to blame so arrest them). It's time we start treating criminals like criminals.

Jmho

Damn straight..!

Forum List

Back