OWS Honor Whitehouse shooter with a moment of silence

'Occupy' Protestors Honor White House Shooter with Moment of Silence - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Funny I remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the Tea Party to the nut that shot Gabby. Now we have OWS tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.
Heeeeeeeeey maaaaaaan, the dude was just expressing himself spiritually by firing shots at those stinking fat-cats in Washington, man.

Maybe he got ahold of some bad acid, man.

How do you expect dudes to sit back and watch those PIGS living in their big houses stealing from the people man. You know. Like maybe he just got fed up with all of those
1%ers living off the sweat of the workers, man.

We need to show solidarity n shit. You know.
True dat, bro!

I was contemplatin' last night about the cosmic reality of the movement, man. And how the stars were alignin' for a magical ride against the establishment, dude.

And then moms came down and bummed out my trip, homey, and told me to get the hell out of her basement and get a damn job, or go back to school.

Moms is a member of the establishment, bro........Daaaaaaaaamn!:(

Can I borrow your tent, man?

Last edited:
'Occupy' Protestors Honor White House Shooter with Moment of Silence - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Funny I remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the Tea Party to the nut that shot Gabby. Now we have OWS tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.
Heeeeeeeeey maaaaaaan, the dude was just expressing himself spiritually by firing shots at those stinking fat-cats in Washington, man.

Maybe he got ahold of some bad acid, man.

How do you expect dudes to sit back and watch those PIGS living in their big houses stealing from the people man. You know. Like maybe he just got fed up with all of those
1%ers living off the sweat of the workers, man.

We need to show solidarity n shit. You know.
True dat, bro!

I was contemplatin' last night about the cosmic reality of the movement, man. And how the stars were alignin' for a magical ride against the establishment, dude.

And then mom's came down and bummed out my trip, homey, and told me to get the hell out of her basement and get a damn job, or go back to school.

Moms is a member of the establishment, bro........Daaaaaaaaamn!:(

Can I borrow your tent, man?
:lol:

LOL, first Fox News crew talk about Obama being a terrorist, from Kenya, then their crew talk about OWS barking up the wrong tree that they should be in DC, and now they are outraged that OWS are honoring a failed attempt at POTUS or something like that. I smell inconsistency and hypocrisy.

LOL, first Fox News crew talk about Obama being a terrorist, from Kenya, then their crew talk about OWS barking up the wrong tree that they should be in DC, and now they are outraged that OWS are honoring a failed attempt at POTUS or something like that. I smell inconsistency and hypocrisy.
And surely you can back your claim that FOX called Obama a terrorist from Kenya, correct?

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

We'll be waiting!:eusa_whistle:

FOX? Perhaps you should read your history books. It was the LEFT wing "horrible group' know as the Clintons who released the photos of Obama AND filed the first birther lawsuit against him when Hillary was running for president.

If you consider what he has done to this economy? Then yes he is an Eco-Terrorist against this economy. After all? Who was it that wrote that he felt as a "Spy behind enemy lines" in Dreams From My Father?:eusa_whistle:

He IS waginging class warfare.

I don't have to dig up your posts that argued tooth and nail that the Birther quest had credibility, do I?

Do I?

It's got credibility if it's true. If not, it doesn't.

It wasn't, so it didn't, and the facts are all there. :eek:

I argued the credibility of the CoB....and only did so as I supported my theroy that he was making it difficult in regard to the BC so he can make the right look silly.
I have never questioned his citizenship.
I argued his motives for making it difficult.

Arguing that,

and the creation of the birther issue in General, made the right look silly.

Obama didn't need to do anything. They did it to themselves, and even you say you're insulted to be called a birther which means that you can see how clearly retarded their position was....................or else what does it mean? Egg sack, leigh.

They made themselves look like fools, and tried to make Obama look like a fool, and deserved the tough response that they got.

Obama didn't do anything. What else is new.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back