OWS Honor Whitehouse shooter with a moment of silence

Enough with the birther bullshit guys. That belongs in a thread about birthers.

yea i wasn't trying to steal your shine, homey.

it was a side conversation from threads ago.....my apologies.

Hope you have a great night

I noticed the girl to his left give a look like "what are you fucking crazy" and other than one guy in the audience with his hat over his heart, I saw no one else showing anytype of agreement to the moment of silence.

It would have been nice if they all told the guy to take his rediculous idea and shove it up his ass....but I wont hold it against them for not handling it the way I would have.

Thank you for this. You just demonstrated that you are several orders of magnitude above the crazies.

My point was:

That broad brushing is stupid.

You can't say that ows are all leftist obamabots and also say they're the violence loving supporters of the shooter @ the Obama whitehouse. It makes no sense, not that broad brushing does to begin with.

Not saying you yourself did this, but it is just ripe with irony when all we heard for days when Mrs. Giffords was shot was how the right and the TP was at fault.

If you didnt, Im not talking about you.

You cant deny it was all over USMB though.

It was all over, and I was not a part of it, thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

But what I mean is,

the "talk" about the ows is that they're pro left/democrat/obama.

so it can't, at the same time, be that they're pro "shooting at obama"

That's all I was saying.

I hear ya.

Makes sense to me what ya were saying.
In my eyes they are anarchists and dont know what they believe in.
They are a bunch of dangerous idiots as far as I can see.

Your a good man GT :cool:

Not saying you yourself did this, but it is just ripe with irony when all we heard for days when Mrs. Giffords was shot was how the right and the TP was at fault.

If you didnt, Im not talking about you.

You cant deny it was all over USMB though.

It was all over, and I was not a part of it, thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

But what I mean is,

That's all I was saying.

I hear ya.

I think they don't as a whole know what the fuck they're doing.

But I also think that there's something deeply wrong with the way our Government has been - - perhaps since the 1940's, and maybe it's all coming to a head and nobody can really understand it.

But what I mean is,

That's all I was saying.

I hear ya.

But I also think that there's something deeply wrong with the way our Government has been - - perhaps since the 1940's, and maybe it's all coming to a head and nobody can really understand it.

It's not difficult to understand.

Govt has gotten to big and intrusive and has far too much power over our everyday lives. Our govts function is supposed to be to protect us not rule over us.

But what I mean is,

That's all I was saying.

I hear ya.

agreed...

'Occupy' Protestors Honor White House Shooter with Moment of Silence - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Funny I remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the Tea Party to the nut that shot Gabby. Now we have OWS tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.

How long will it be before an attempt is made to tie the guy into the TEA Party?

So, we have one person making an awkward statement, and the crowd looking around with a "WTF, you high?" kinda look while playing along from apparently not quite knowing what else to do. And this is what constitutes the movement doing something?

The guy's comment was delivered awkwardly. He calls for a moment of silence for the white house, and then includes the suspect also almost as an afterthought. I'm not sure what a moment of silence was supposed to be for, since that's usually reserved to recognize people who die. I'm getting the feeling that what this kid was saying was to have moment of silent prayer. It's not exactly uncommon to pray for one's enemies or those who do wrong. I'm guessing this was somewhere in that vein.

So, we have one person making an awkward statement, and the crowd looking around with a "WTF, you high?" kinda look while playing along from apparently not quite knowing what else to do. And this is what constitutes the movement doing something?

The guy's comment was delivered awkwardly. He calls for a moment of silence for the white house, and then includes the suspect also almost as an afterthought. I'm not sure what a moment of silence was supposed to be for, since that's usually reserved to recognize people who die. I'm getting the feeling that what this kid was saying was to have moment of silent prayer. It's not exactly uncommon to pray for one's enemies or those who do wrong. I'm guessing this was somewhere in that vein.

That's a bit of a stretch but your welcome to interpret it in your own manner I guess.

So does OWS like or not like Obama, in y'all broad brush styled guesstimations?

Yeah I thought the OWS was all liberals who loved Obama?

this is a perfect example of why I belong to no groups.
I stand proudly and unfraid alone.

That's a bit of a stretch but your welcome to interpret it in your own manner I guess.

More of a stretch than suggesting that the whole lot of protesters wants to assassinate the President?
No...the point was that there was ONE that happened to be hangin' with OWS...and in no way means the whole lot are guilty.

'occupy' protestors honor white house shooter with moment of silence - occupy wall street - fox nation

funny i remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the tea party to the nut that shot gabby. Now we have ows tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.
heeeeeeeeey maaaaaaan, the dude was just expressing himself spiritually by firing shots at those stinking fat-cats in washington, man.

Maybe he got ahold of some bad acid, man.

How do you expect dudes to sit back and watch those pigs living in their big houses stealing from the people man. You know. Like maybe he just got fed up with all of those
1%ers living off the sweat of the workers, man.

We need to show solidarity n shit. You know.

lol!!

Forum List

Back