OWS Honor Whitehouse shooter with a moment of silence

I have a song dissing RDean and Truthmatters, right in my signature.

lol....and Jarhead the birther?

(jeez man..I cant think of anything more insulting than being called a birther)

I don't have to dig up your posts that argued tooth and nail that the Birther quest had credibility, do I?

Do I?

It's got credibility if it's true. If not, it doesn't.

It wasn't, so it didn't, and the facts are all there. :eek:

I argued the credibility of the CoB....and only did so as I supported my theroy that he was making it difficult in regard to the BC so he can make the right look silly.
I have never questioned his citizenship.
I argued his motives for making it difficult.

'Occupy' Protestors Honor White House Shooter with Moment of Silence - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Funny I remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the Tea Party to the nut that shot Gabby. Now we have OWS tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.
Heeeeeeeeey maaaaaaan, the dude was just expressing himself spiritually by firing shots at those stinking fat-cats in Washington, man.

Maybe he got ahold of some bad acid, man.

How do you expect dudes to sit back and watch those PIGS living in their big houses stealing from the people man. You know. Like maybe he just got fed up with all of those
1%ers living off the sweat of the workers, man.

We need to show solidarity n shit. You know.

I have a song dissing RDean and Truthmatters, right in my signature.

I don't have to dig up your posts that argued tooth and nail that the Birther quest had credibility, do I?

Do I?

I also said that the birther "quest" as you so eloquently put it was a credible quest in the sense that the American people should have the right to see it if they wish.

But I never questioned his citizenship.
NEVER.

To the contrary, I have made it clear that I am embarrassed that he IS a citizen....but I never questioned his citizenship:eusa_angel:

Do I?

I argued the credibility of the CoB....and only did so as I supported my theroy that he was making it difficult in regard to the BC so he can make the right look silly.

Arguing that,

and the creation of the birther issue in General, made the right look silly.

Obama didn't need to do anything. They did it to themselves, and even you say you're insulted to be called a birther which means that you can see how clearly retarded their position was....................or else what does it mean? Egg sack, leigh.

They made themselves look like fools, and tried to make Obama look like a fool, and deserved the tough response that they got.

'Occupy' Protestors Honor White House Shooter with Moment of Silence - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Funny I remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the Tea Party to the nut that shot Gabby. Now we have OWS tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.
Heeeeeeeeey maaaaaaan, the dude was just expressing himself spiritually by firing shots at those stinking fat-cats in Washington, man.

Maybe he got ahold of some bad acid, man.

How do you expect dudes to sit back and watch those PIGS living in their big houses stealing from the people man. You know. Like maybe he just got fed up with all of those
1%ers living off the sweat of the workers, man.

We need to show solidarity n shit. You know.

That was a great typist impression - - I read it in my head in Chong's voice and it was greatness.

So does OWS like or not like Obama, in y'all broad brush styled guesstimations?

:eusa_eh:

My point was:

That broad brushing is stupid.

You can't say that ows are all leftist obamabots and also say they're the violence loving supporters of the shooter @ the Obama whitehouse. It makes no sense, not that broad brushing does to begin with.

Chris Matthews would report a republican gaffe in a debate over a OWS Shitter stabbing a cop. didnt a cop nearly bleed to death today?

Chris Matthews would report a republican gaffe in a debate over a OWS Shitter stabbing a cop. didnt a cop nearly bleed to death today?

That's because he has a clear agenda. He doesn't hide that he has an Agenda, in my eyes it's plain as day / common sense.

Michael Strahan diss the Giants much?>

Do I?

Arguing that,

and the creation of the birther issue in General, made the right look silly.

Obama didn't need to do anything. They did it to themselves, and even you say you're insulted to be called a birther which means that you can see how clearly retarded their position was....................or else what does it mean? Egg sack, leigh.

They made themselves look like fools, and tried to make Obama look like a fool, and deserved the tough response that they got.

and my poiint all along was if he simply opened up his wallet and pulled out his BC way back in the primaries, all would have been over and done with.

But Axelrod is a genius...he wouldnt let him....He wanted to use it down the road....and he did.....And when the CoLB came out he knew it was still not going to be enough to many and many would STILL want to see soemthing more.....and believe me....it is till being held until the genral campaign....and whoever is the GOP candidate...all they need is one suppoorter to bring up the BC issue again...and Obama will open his wallet and pull out the BC....and that will be it for the challanger.

SO all I was arguing was that Obama and his team are playing games with this BC thing.....and that has been my argument since day one.

You want to label me a birther...go for it. I am sure you will find some thread where I questioned the validity of the CoLB...but not valid as to his citizenship...but valid as it pertains to being absolute proof he is...for I kow he has the absolute proof...he just doesnt want the far right to see it......yet.

That's because he has a clear agenda. He doesn't hide that he has an Agenda, in my eyes it's plain as day / common sense.

Michael Strahan diss the Giants much?>

Matthews may not hide it....but he denies it.

Hannity doesnt hide it but at least he doesnt deny it either.

Jarhead,

I'm pretty sure when the office where the Colb came from says it's legit, it's legit.

It also destroys your theory that he'd put something inauthentic out.

So you're either claiming conspiracy upon that Hawaiin office, or you're not.

and if you're not, than you also cannot argue that Obama has not presented adequate proof.

Jarhead,

I'm pretty sure when the office where the Colb came from says it's legit, it's legit.

and if you're not, than you also cannot argue that Obama has not presented adequate proof.

you are not getting it...or I am not artuiculating properly.

Nothing inauthentic was presented.,
I am not claiming conspiracy by Hawaii.

I am saying that what happened was expected by me. Soime would not see the CoLB as absolute proof.....and they dont.

Is it valid? Yes. Is it real? Yes. But...does it give some of the whackos reason to think otherwise? Yes. Why? Becuase THEY dont have a CoLB...they just have a BC.

Now, since Obama ALSO has a BC...but he only showed the CoLB....I believe he did that knowing the whacko right would not be happy with it.....

Get it?

Jarhead,

I am saying that what happened was expected by me. Soime would not see the CoLB as absolute proof.....and they dont.

Is it valid? Yes. Is it real? Yes. But...does it give some of the whackos reason to think otherwise? Yes. Why? Becuase THEY dont have a CoLB...they just have a BC.

Now, since Obama ALSO has a BC...but he only showed the CoLB....I believe he did that knowing the whacko right would not be happy with it.....

Get it?

This is your quote Jarhead, ready for it?

"I argued the credibility of the CoB"

**It should be noted, that Hawaii said that both forms were authentic, publicly.

Jarhead,

Get it?

Jeezus fucking christ...get off of it GT.

You fuycking know what I meant.

Call me a fucking liar. I really dont give a fuck. Whatefver makes your penis feel good.

So does OWS like or not like Obama, in y'all broad brush styled guesstimations?

:eusa_eh:

My point was:

You can't say that ows are all leftist obamabots and also say they're the violence loving supporters of the shooter @ the Obama whitehouse. It makes no sense, not that broad brushing does to begin with.

Not saying you yourself did this, but it is just ripe with irony when all we heard for days when Mrs. Giffords was shot was how the right and the TP was at fault.

If you didnt, Im not talking about you.

You cant deny it was all over USMB though.

Get it?

Jeezus fucking christ...get off of it GT.

You fuycking know what I meant.

Call me a fucking liar. I really dont give a fuck. Whatefver makes your penis feel good.

That's a meltdown.

This is a messageboard.

I can only base anything off of what you write. Not what you think you intended.

Within 2 posts, you both said you questioned its authenticity and also said you didn't.

What would anyone say to that?

Exactly.

Which is why, indeed, things are the way that they are.

My point was:

Not saying you yourself did this, but it is just ripe with irony when all we heard for days when Mrs. Giffords was shot was how the right and the TP was at fault.

If you didnt, Im not talking about you.

You cant deny it was all over USMB though.

It was all over, and I was not a part of it, thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

But what I mean is,

the "talk" about the ows is that they're pro left/democrat/obama.

so it can't, at the same time, be that they're pro "shooting at obama"

That's all I was saying.

Forum List

Back