OWS Honor Whitehouse shooter with a moment of silence

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
  • Banned
Keep in mind that "a moment of silence" is usually reserved for victims not perps.

The shooter is being charged with attempted assassination and he along with the whitehouse gets a moment of silence? WTF?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrNbAe7dOGA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]White House Shooter Merits A Moment of Silence and Solidarity from Occupy San Diego - YouTube[/ame]

I noticed the girl to his left give a look like "what are you fucking crazy" and other than one guy in the audience with his hat over his heart, I saw no one else showing anytype of agreement to the moment of silence.

It would have been nice if they all told the guy to take his rediculous idea and shove it up his ass....but I wont hold it against them for not handling it the way I would have.

Keep in mind that "a moment of silence" is usually reserved for victims not perps.

The shooter is being charged with attempted assassination and he along with the whitehouse gets a moment of silence? WTF?

White House Shooter Merits A Moment of Silence and Solidarity from Occupy San Diego - YouTube

"I think we should have a moment of slience and solidarity for the PERSON who shot at the WH today".

Sure and while we are at it why don't we hold a moment of silence for Jared Lee Loughner and Nidal Hussain. GMAB!

So does OWS like or not like Obama, in y'all broad brush styled guesstimations?

The Lunatics are hiniring the psycho. Why am I not surprised. But of course, Princess Nancy will probably come out and say, "God bless him!" She belongs on the street with the rest of them.

Where is truthmatters denouncing this violent political imagery????

Prolly hacking up another lie somewhere . . . . .

Nobody would *not* denounce it, one would hope.

Demanding denouncements is still phony as fuck though, tbh.

So is broadbrushing OWS with the lunatic ass holes ruining the whole thing getting violent.

And it's ignorant to both say that they're Obamabots, yet also say they all cheer for shooting at OBAMA'S WhiteHouse.

People need to really get a grip.

Half of them idiots in a poll a while back didn't even know who our vice president was. They are less interested in facts or names than what they can get for free or bitch about.

I think they may be anti-establishment...very much like the 60's protests.

But I dont think anyone seriously linked to the OWS want to hail the assasination of anyone.

Take it in context. This occurred in San Diego California. As in mexico north. California never met a hispanic thug it didn't love. California, you know what I mean, the place where cartel kingpins are called good neighbors.

Forum List

Back