OWS has jumped the pond

Cons the world over are getting frightened now.
If the movement is not nipped in the bud soon and keeps growing this will begin the decade of the second fall of the robber barons.

Weird the way right wingers are so afraid of what happens to super rich people when the super rich squats all over them. Really weird.

Weird how the moonbats think the super rich are not supporting OWS.

I'm sure that - assuming the Brits actually protest - the BBC will cover it. Until then, this remains speculation from a blogger.

I'm sure that - assuming the Brits actually protest - the BBC will cover it. Until then, this remains speculation from a blogger.
But, but, but!!!!!

They have a mob on Twitter!!!!

That's just like protesting, isn't it? At least we can be assured that they will actually poo in a toilet if they are home posting with orange Cheeto fingers (for the most part).

Huh?

:lol:

But, but, but!!!!!

That's just like protesting, isn't it? At least we can be assured that they will actually poo in a toilet if they are home posting with orange Cheeto fingers (for the most part).

Huh?

Oh noes! A Tweet Mob? Dangerous times are afoot, mo chara! Dangerous indeed. Of course, the left wing have a tradition of rioting in Europe... it may be hard to tell the difference between a OWS Europe and hordes of rioting brats stealing shit and burning buildings.

But, but, but!!!!!

Huh?

Oh noes! A Tweet Mob? Dangerous times are afoot, mo chara! Dangerous indeed. Of course, the left wing have a tradition of rioting in Europe... it may be hard to tell the difference between a OWS Europe and hordes of rioting brats stealing shit and burning buildings.

There's actually one big difference between the OWS and looters.

Looters know what they want and how to get it.

99 percent of Americans continue to struggle daily since the recession began while the richest 1 percent of the country prospers.

This is simply not true. A great majority of Americans are doing well.

Don't try to equate us with the smelly, disrespectful, ne'er do wells that are protesting.

Forum List

Back