Owner of six dispensaries pleads guilty to forging doctor's permission for marijuana

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Owner of six pot dispensaries pleads guilty to forging doctor s permission UTSanDiego.com
What's the point of legalizing marijuana if people still get jailed for its illegal usage? It's not like there are too many people who really need medical marijuana. I think weed should be either legalized everywhere around the US or just stay illegal since the majority of pot smokers forge their papers to get their prescription so they can be sued at any moment.

Owner of six pot dispensaries pleads guilty to forging doctor s permission UTSanDiego.com
What's the point of legalizing marijuana if people still get jailed for its illegal usage? It's not like there are too many people who really need medical marijuana. I think weed should be either legalized everywhere around the US or just stay illegal since the majority of pot smokers forge their papers to get their prescription so they can be sued at any moment.
While that is a valid point, the man broke the law and now must face the consequences of his choices.

From where do you get the impression that the "majority" of pot smokers "forge" their papers?

In California, it takes 30 mins and $45 to get legal.

iron balls is the same poster who claimed violent crime is on the rise in the US....when shown links from various police agencies saying it has been going down....he disappeared from the thread....

Jun 23, 12:01 PM EDT

Study: Scant evidence that medical pot helps many illnesses News from The Associated Press
As a person that has gone through two rounds of chemo and radiation treatments, on many mornings I would smoke a bit of weed,so I could gargle down the nausea meds they gave me.pot was a god send for me,helped me sleep over the steroids and helped with an other wise non existent appetite, I would have suffered much more without it.

Study: Scant evidence that medical pot helps many illnesses News from The Associated Press
As a person that has gone through two rounds of chemo and radiation treatments, on many mornings I would smoke a bit of weed,so I could gargle down the nausea meds they gave me.pot was a god send for me,helped me sleep over the steroids and helped with an other wise non existent appetite, I would have suffered much more without it.
Scant evidence.........is still scant

Scant evidence.........is still scant
There are many many many people getting chemo that would disagree I give you living proof yet?

So you say it doesn't help chemo treatments or that there are only a hand full of people that it has help ,which is it then?

What a dumbass!!! You can get a docs prescription with as little as a complaint about recurring headaches.

Law's a law. No different if it's cannabis than if it'd been for Percoset and the like. It's a bogus fraudulent prescription. That it was for cannabis isn't the issue.

Forum List

Back