Owner: Loitering teens taking over Detroit gas station, driving business away

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Owner: Loitering teens taking over Detroit gas station, driving business away
myFOXDetroit/FOX 2 ^ | 9/26/12 | Alexis Wiley

Owner: Loitering teens have taken over Detroit gas station - Fox 2 News Headlines

A Detroit man says his business is being held hostage by a group of teenagers who continually loiter inside and out of his gas station.

"There's a lot of good people around here," said the station owner, who wished to remain anonymous. But now, those good people aren't coming as often to the Marathon station along W. 7 Mile Road on the city's west side.

"This is a Bad Crew gas station," said one teen loitering out front on Tuesday. When asked what that meant, he said, "If you don't know, I can't even tell you."

Surveillance video obtained by FOX 2 shows as many as a dozen teens hanging out inside the store, smoking cigarettes, sitting on countertops and even spitting into sinks.

The owner says as many as 40 teens can be hanging out in front of the station at any time. "Destroying my store. Destroying my business," said the owner.

19642028_BG1.jpg

A white man wouldn't want to walk into this store. He'd be killed or beaten to the inch of his life.

A white 'what'? You're no man, obviously.

You're a pathetic fucking coward. How the hell do you live with yourself, you pussy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back