Owe Bama: The Most unAmerican President In US History

Until this President, have we ever had a wartime president that gave as many speeches as he has yet never once, that I have heard, used the word "victory"?

Likewise, when was the last time we have heard him refer to the "founders"?

still waiting for your ticket to carrier-deck victory party parte deux?:rolleyes:

I wonder if Owe Bama can say "mission accomplished" for his year of failure in office. Not one promise from his campaign has been kept.

Ewe are too dishonest to have a normal conversation with, so have fun being my troll Doc.

;)

Have you ever seen a President worse than Obama? I haven't, and Bush absolutely sucked.

No sure havent and like I said,I did not think anybody could possibly be worse than Bush.I should have known better though cause like i said,from here on out,every president whether republican or democrat that gets into office,is going to be worse than the previous one.So I assume you HAVE seen that video The Obama Deception?

Hey Titanic,you didnt answer my question here.

I may have, looks familiar. I promise, I will watch it again, running out the door to walk the pup. Thanks man.

I may have, looks familiar. I promise, I will watch it again, running out the door to walk the pup. Thanks man.

cool,cant wait to hear your response AFTER you watch it.just click on the link I have in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO so you wont have to go hunt for it.

Forum List

Back