Owe Bama: The Most unAmerican President In US History

I think you are lying, you are not right on the floor laughing. It wasn't anywhere near funny.

;)

70 billion to insurance companies is what you Obammunists are defending. Kucinich's words. Democrat. You can get angry at me, you can get angry at useless Republicans, but when all the dust clears, it will be the Democrats who have torn each other apart over the massive corruption of this bill. Very proud to see some Democrats standing by their constituents, and opposing this pig bill. I wish they done this during porkulus like they should have.

Last edited:
don't give a shit what some hack thinks that would defend such a stupid OP. I don't blindly follow anything, I don't make these ridiculous lying claims about the opposition. I don't try to pass opinion off as fact.

I don't defend him, I'm just calling out how it is.

You don't? :eusa_eh:

There's quite a lot people on here who already call you a Partisan Hack.

yeah, the ones that called me a partisan hack are the partisan hacks that think anybody calls them out on their bullshit arguments and their blind Obama bashing, they must be a hack. Fuck do I care what those delusional people do, they act like trolls and say things about others that fit them to a tee.

A blind supporter throwing out accusations of Blind Bashing.

Instead of Bush Bashing you think we have Blind Bashing.

I'll wrap up all of this in a nut-shell.....we don't like Obama because we don't trust him. It's simple as that. Too many lies and too many differences of opinion. It's not blind. It's focused. He hates America and he's made it very clear he hates us, so we don't particularly care for his skinny lying ass. Yup he hates us. We Christians with our religion and our guns. All of us who he feels hate him for being black. Sounds like he's got a complex or something. YOu would think a President would be above that kind of immature thought. All of us "Tea-baggers" he so rudely insulted. People that don't like him sticking his fucken nose into our lives and our pockets. All of us that he wants to punish for making profits. All of us who want to live the American Dream.

This isn't blind by any stretch. He's made it plain what he thinks of us. Many like me who want to kick his ass every time he opens his fucken pie-hole and starts apologizing for being American. We've got plenty reasons not to like him.

Last edited:
Shoving Porkulus down the people's throats, and robbing our children to fend off government reform, despite overwhelming opposition, wasn't enough. Now he's trying to nuke the corrupt health care sellout down our throats, again, despite overwhelming opposition. He knows this bill enslaves our children to massive debt, and he does not care. Adding 30 million to the health care industry revenue will cost roughly 1700 a month per individuals, so you people better get to work paying for this.

And the Obammunists will support Owe Bama absolutely knowing this bill wreaks of massive corruption, and is extremely bad for America.

It doesn't matter, not all Dems are stupid, hopefully enough will oppose to stop this unAmerican act against our people.

If they don't, the Owe Bama victory on the health care corruption will be short lived. The first thing a new Congress will do is repeal anything shoved through today.

Perhaps this is the best thing to happen, to force the people to take back their government, and punish the people who are harming us, Uncle Sam.

Nice talking points. Any links with data?
:ahole-1:

Only the perpetually numb need links and data to figure out that this president is a total fraud.

Obama Lies ( If you're head is even half in the game )

I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”
Said during a speech immediately after the Trillion Dollar “Shovel Ready” bill.

I got the Message from Massachusetts
Daily Bail

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span
Obama Lies

Recovery Act will save or create jobs
ABC News

Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
Obama Lies

I’ll get rid of earmarks
Source: Any bill passed during presidency

I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan
Specator.Org

We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages.
Obama Lies

I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
NPR

Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year
Council on Foreign Relations.

Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
Businessweek: Obama Agnostic on taxes

Oooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!:funnyface:

Facts is facts s0ns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: What a fcukking fraud!! That there are still about 48% of Americans who havent realized this is fascinating!!!

They have nothing in response to any of these assertions, and yet they have the gall to act like "they" are angry with this thread.

absolutely amazing.

Until this President, have we ever had a wartime president that gave as many speeches as he has yet never once, that I have heard, used the word "victory"?

Likewise, when was the last time we have heard him refer to the "founders"?

Yeah. I figured that would shut up some of you Obama idolizers.
Like it or not, our brave men and women are at war...and it would be nice for thier loved ones to hear the Commander in Chief use the word victory...AT LEAST ONCE when it does not pertain to his political career.
Is he un-American? Depends on how you define un-American.
Is it Un-AMerican to not use the word victory when it comes to conflicts with our enemies?
I think it is....yes.

Last edited:
Yeah. I figured that would shut up some of you Obama idolizers.
Like it or not, our brave men and women are at war...and it would be nice for thier loved ones to hear the Commander in Chief to use the word victory...AT LEAST ONCE when it does not pertain to his political career.
Is he un-American? Depends on how you define un-American.
Is it Un-AMerican to not use the word victory when it comes to conflicts with our enemies?
I think it is....yes.

this stupid thread is dead, its been until you've posted on it. YOU didn't shut anybody up with anything. :cuckoo:

but hey, if it gets you through the day to pretend you are so smart and briliiant debater and you won, go right ahead :cuckoo:

I don't defend him, I'm just calling out how it is.

You don't? :eusa_eh:

There's quite a lot people on here who already call you a Partisan Hack.

yeah, the ones that called me a partisan hack are the partisan hacks that think anybody calls them out on their bullshit arguments and their blind Obama bashing, they must be a hack. Fuck do I care what those delusional people do, they act like trolls and say things about others that fit them to a tee.

A blind supporter throwing out accusations of Blind Bashing.

Instead of Bush Bashing you think we have Blind Bashing.

I'll wrap up all of this in a nut-shell.....we don't like Obama because we don't trust him. It's simple as that. Too many lies and too many differences of opinion. It's not blind. It's focused. He hates America and he's made it very clear he hates us, so we don't particularly care for his skinny lying ass. Yup he hates us. We Christians with our religion and our guns. All of us who he feels hate him for being black. Sounds like he's got a complex or something. YOu would think a President would be above that kind of immature thought. All of us "Tea-baggers" he so rudely insulted. People that don't like him sticking his fucken nose into our lives and our pockets. All of us that he wants to punish for making profits. All of us who want to live the American Dream.

This isn't blind by any stretch. He's made it plain what he thinks of us. Many like me who want to kick his ass every time he opens his fucken pie-hole and starts apologizing for being American. We've got plenty reasons not to like him.

Very true,he does hate america and he hates us but so does Bush.T the thing is he is no different than any other president.All those idiot black people in Chicago who were going crazy over him being elected thinking he was going to be the next great Martin Luther King are morons who only love him cause of the color of his skin.because of that,in their mind he can do know wrong.Bush and Obama work for the same people,both have the same goals,neither party is for the people.vote independent everytime.Every president that gets into office from here on out whether its republican or democrat will be worse than the previous one.People who want to learn about Obamas true agenda which is the same as Bushs by the way,need to watch this video. I have it in my link under the heading MUST SEE VIDEO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a President worse than Obama? I haven't, and Bush absolutely sucked.

They have nothing in response to any of these assertions, and yet they have the gall to act like "they" are angry with this thread.

absolutely amazing.

:lol:unsubstantiated, unproven bullshit doesn't require any response, especially to a persone like you that won't listen, and is only here to spread rhetoric

No one believes ewe are laughing. You are stuck on psycho denial for all things Blowbama.

;)

Disagree.

of course you do... because he's a brain dead psychotic.

the title of the O/P is a lie. Obama still has almost a 50% approval rating and is a bit higher than reagan was at this point in their presidency.

the loon figures that if he repeats the same insane lies often enough, someone will believe him.

... just like goebbels. ;)

Have you ever seen a President worse than Obama? I haven't, and Bush absolutely sucked.

No sure havent and like I said,I did not think anybody could possibly be worse than Bush.I should have known better though cause like i said,from here on out,every president whether republican or democrat that gets into office,is going to be worse than the previous one.So I assume you HAVE seen that video The Obama Deception?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back