Owe Bama: The Most unAmerican President In US History

Shoving Porkulus down the people's throats, and robbing our children to fend off government reform, despite overwhelming opposition, wasn't enough. Now he's trying to nuke the corrupt health care sellout down our throats, again, despite overwhelming opposition. He knows this bill enslaves our children to massive debt, and he does not care. Adding 30 million to the health care industry revenue will cost roughly 1700 a month per individuals, so you people better get to work paying for this.

America needs jobs and America need health care. Obama and the Democrats are trying to produce them but the Republicans are obstructing the attempt. Cramdown is all that's left. America will thank Obama. They'll think of him as one of the greatest presidents.

No.

How many times do i have to repeat myself..

We couldn't do SHIT to stop Health care.. It's your OWN Party who can't pass the Bill.

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll stop blaming the Republicans for not having Health Care.

Hmm.

You called someone a Partisan Hack, So I posted saying " like you? "

See, it's hard to realize you're one of the Partisan Hacks on this board.. Just an FYI. :cool:

don't give a shit what some hack thinks that would defend such a stupid OP. I don't blindly follow anything, I don't make these ridiculous lying claims about the opposition. I don't try to pass opinion off as fact.

Hmm.

See, it's hard to realize you're one of the Partisan Hacks on this board.. Just an FYI. :cool:

don't give a shit what some hack thinks that would defend such a stupid OP. I don't blindly follow anything, I don't make these ridiculous lying claims about the opposition. I don't try to pass opinion off as fact.

I don't defend him, I'm just calling out how it is.

You don't? :eusa_eh:

There's quite a lot people on here who already call you a Partisan Hack.

Obama is not trying to produce jobs at all. In fact, he is doing everything in his power to continue government corruption at the expense of our people. The stimulus bill was to save government jobs, period. Now, once that money gone, either taxation required to keep those people, or they are gone anyways.

So much hate and anger from the Obammunists................

If we ever need that in this world, we'll call ewe. OK?

Now do you kids understand how a clown like Bush could be President not once, but twice?

Because his opposition were hypocritical, corrupt Democrats, and now the truth is an open view for all............

That's not true. The reason Bush was elected twice is that America has a lot of idiots like you.

This is the same Obama who said in 2007 that '50 + 1 was no way to govern' and that 'you may have Airforce 1 but you are not the President of you have to resort to a 50 + 1 vote', right?

Well, color me shocked again. Because I cannot believe that our POTUS has changed his mind. He's never done that before.

He didn't change his mind; he never believed that bullshit he was selling in the first place.

Obama is not trying to produce jobs at all. In fact, he is doing everything in his power to continue government corruption at the expense of our people. The stimulus bill was to save government jobs, period. Now, once that money gone, either taxation required to keep those people, or they are gone anyways.

What part of 'stimulus' do you not understand?

It is an honest political question. If you think nuking the health care bill through is somehow American like, I'd like to hear your defense of Obama's actions. If not, no whining on message boards. Act like a man.

Oh, if he meant to stimulate government at the expense of our people and childrens' future, why didn't he say so?

Hmm.

I don't defend him, I'm just calling out how it is.

You don't? :eusa_eh:

There's quite a lot people on here who already call you a Partisan Hack.

yeah, the ones that called me a partisan hack are the partisan hacks that think anybody calls them out on their bullshit arguments and their blind Obama bashing, they must be a hack. Fuck do I care what those delusional people do, they act like trolls and say things about others that fit them to a tee.

beowolfe

I know you don't support this President or any of his actions to date. I also know you voted for him, and it is painful to watch.

I understand that. peace.

So much hate and anger from the Obammunists................

If we ever need that in this world, we'll call ewe. OK?

You mean like this?

Shoving Porkulus down the people's throats, and robbing our children to fend off government reform, despite overwhelming opposition, wasn't enough. Now he's trying to nuke the corrupt health care sellout down our throats, again, despite overwhelming opposition. He knows this bill enslaves our children to massive debt, and he does not care. Adding 30 million to the health care industry revenue will cost roughly 1700 a month per individuals, so you people better get to work paying for this.

And the Obammunists will support Owe Bama absolutely knowing this bill wreaks of massive corruption, and is extremely bad for America.

It doesn't matter, not all Dems are stupid, hopefully enough will oppose to stop this unAmerican act against our people.

If they don't, the Owe Bama victory on the health care corruption will be short lived. The first thing a new Congress will do is repeal anything shoved through today.

Perhaps this is the best thing to happen, to force the people to take back their
government, and punish the people who are harming us, Uncle Sam.

It is an honest political question. If you think nuking the health care bill through is somehow American like, I'd like to hear your defense of Obama's actions. If not, no whining on message boards. Act like a man.

Your OP didn't ask a question, and certainly didn't propose an "honest" one in the text of the statements it made.

It was just a litany of insults.

FLAME ZONE.

You mean like this?

And the Obammunists will support Owe Bama absolutely knowing this bill wreaks of massive corruption, and is extremely bad for America.

It doesn't matter, not all Dems are stupid, hopefully enough will oppose to stop this unAmerican act against our people.

If they don't, the Owe Bama victory on the health care corruption will be short lived. The first thing a new Congress will do is repeal anything shoved through today.

Perhaps this is the best thing to happen, to force the people to take back their government, and punish the people who are harming us, Uncle Sam.
:cuckoo:

So you agree that Obama is unAmerican, but prefer this thread to head to the Flame Zone because you don't know what to say.

Honest admission, I accept. peace.

Forum List

Back